RIP Joesthetics

Gainz.

Holy hell... That sucks!
He was a good guy... One of the few "real" (not natty. But real) fitness influencers out there.
At 30... That really sucks... I feel terrible for his family and loved ones.
I'm sure it's just a matter of time before the trolls start to blame the gear.

I just read the story... Complaining about neck pain... Then boom... aneurysm and dead.
I'm the last dude to go to the doctor... I'm the "walk it off" kinda guy.
That's terrifying.

suppsforlife

Holy hell... That sucks!
He was a good guy... One of the few "real" (not natty. But real) fitness influencers out there.
At 30... That really sucks... I feel terrible for his family and loved ones.
I'm sure it's just a matter of time before the trolls start to blame the gear.

I just read the story... Complaining about neck pain... Then boom... aneurysm and dead.
I'm the last dude to go to the doctor... I'm the "walk it off" kinda guy.
That's terrifying.
yeah, feeling the same. I couldn't believe it when I heard about it. 30 yo. so young. feeling and looking amazing. the next minute - dead.
about gear getting blamed - be sure about it. nobody will pay attention to the fact that he had a health condition, most will say it's steroids.
anyway, i'm just sorry for him. I do believe him when saying the did various steroids including tren, but was on TRT only lately. For whatever reason, he seemed like an honest guy. loved his positive energy

Gainz.

I couldn't agree more brother, there's a million fitness influencers out there... 90% of them are liars and snake oil salesmen. Only there to push some bullshit product or some "get ripped quick" workout and diet.
I was actually worried about Larry there for a while. (Larry Wheels)
He was pushing his body past his limits. He looked terrible. Well his body looked great, but his face and cardio were showing extreme warning signs.
He finally came out and said he had to stop going for his "PR lifestyle" the amount of gear he was taking was literally killing him. He could squat 800lbs but couldn't walk up a flight of stairs.
I'm glad he finally realized the YouTube views weren't worth his life.
I know not everyone has a... Great opinion on Larry, but I like him.
Mostly because he's fucking honest. Doesn't claim Natty, doesn't claim to be anything he isn't.
He's open about his gear use and doesn't sell some fake get ripped quick bullshit. He promotes hard work and a ton of food if you want to look or lift a certain way.
He's the whole reason I even know about Joe.

HGH.to

Same here. If I could bet a week ago Larry vs Jo, I would have bet that Larry would be the first to...well... go, because of his lifestyle.
and yeah, i really think these are great guys I would (and I guess everyone here) love to workout with them...well... with Larry now...
but their honesty and positive energy is what makes them so popular IMO and why people including me are so attracted.
doesn't claim to be anything he isn't.
right on point!
anyway... really sorry for brazzaa. Rest In Peace Jo

Gainz.

I would (and I guess everyone here) love to workout with them...well... with Larry now...

I would look like such a little bitch working out next to Larry 🤣😂.
Not only does he have almost 100lbs on me... He can 1 arm press my max 2 arm bench... So... I mean I guess as long as it wasn't filmed and put on the internet 🤣😂.
Me; Im gonna grab these 25s and do my strict curls...
Larry; did you say 125?
Me; huh... No... 25s
Larry; ........😐
Me; 🥺
Larry; ..........
Me; well this has been fun but I'm gonna go home and cry
Larry; .......
Me; no... No words... This has been awkward enough

Gainz.

Larry's insanely strong even for his weight. He's one of the strongest mfs out there

Dude... He was so fucking strong for a while there... Almost every single video he put out he was out lifting people who were much larger than him.
He looked like a bodybuilder but was out lifting powerlifters.
I watched him squat like 800lbs for reps just a few days out from a bodybuilding comp.
He was dry... Not just lean and ripped but stage ready dry.... Squatting what most people can only dream of.
He's a legit genetic freak.

HGH.to

Dude... He was so fucking strong for a while there... Almost every single video he put out he was out lifting people who were much larger than him.
He looked like a bodybuilder but was out lifting powerlifters.
I watched him squat like 800lbs for reps just a few days out from a bodybuilding comp.
He was dry... Not just lean and ripped but stage ready dry.... Squatting what most people can only dream of.
He's a legit genetic freak.
exactly. such genetics is one in a million IMO.

Gainz.

This video was posted 2 weeks ago... So many parts are just haunting now.
I don't know if I believe the "only 75mg of tren a week" thing.
But... Man... The bodybuilding community really lost a good one.

Really great guy, but you can’t be walking around at that low of a bf% year round. I can’t help but believe that being crazy shredded on very low cals for years had a huge part to play in this.

Gainz.

Really great guy, but you can’t be walking around at that low of a bf% year round. I can’t help but believe that being crazy shredded on very low cals for years had a huge part to play in this.

Apparently his aunt died from the same thing a while back. So it was genetic.
But look at Helmut Strebl, he's arguably the most shredded person on the planet. And he walks around sub 7% all the time. And he's in his... Late 40s or early 50s. I think he's 49 if I remember correctly.

Gainz.

But... I'm not saying you are wrong... There's a reason why we call it "death face"
We know when bodybuilders look their "best" they are actually at their most unhealthy.
Being stage ready can be incredibly dangerous and damaging on their entire body.

But this leads us to a great debate... Something I would love to look into more.
So... For males 21-40 years of age the average body fat percentage is 18-23% (depending on what website or article you read, I went through 4 really quick and took the average)
So... What do you think is worse....a 30 year old male living at 8% or lower for years?
Or a 30 year old male living at 30% or higher for years?
Because both definitely have risks... I wonder what is actually harder on your organs. I'm assuming the 30% but...

As someone who competes, it is most definitely the shredded person who is at much more risk. Joe himself has spoken about how he had insulin issues from the level of malnutrition needed to maintain that low of bf. He also loved stimulants, admittedly drank several liters of coffee a day and “supposedly” had an issue with coke as well. You combine these three with the cardiovascular risks of AAS and yeah he probably just greatly increased the timeline of his genetics.

When you are near stage ready your organs are struggling, yes some of that has to do with the multiple compounds you use to compete…. But, the body just isn’t made to be in that 5-8% range for too long, especially while on aas with a large amount of muscle.

This is all purely speculative, as we will likely never know if it was a freak accident or if he sped up his own demise.

Gainz.

As someone who competes, it is most definitely the shredded person who is at much more risk. Joe himself has spoken about how he had insulin issues from the level of malnutrition needed to maintain that low of bf. He also loved stimulants, admittedly drank several liters of coffee a day and “supposedly” had an issue with coke as well. You combine these three with the cardiovascular risks of AAS and yeah he probably just greatly increased the timeline of his genetics.

When you are near stage ready your organs are struggling, yes some of that has to do with the multiple compounds you use to compete…. But, the body just isn’t made to be in that 5-8% range for too long, especially while on aas with a large amount of muscle.

This is all purely speculative, as we will likely never know if it was a freak accident or if he sped up his own demise.

It's just so... Weird... Because I grew up with junkies... I was a junkie.
Doing enough Dilaudid and Xanax to take down a small church community. Then somedays I would switch it up and do a massive amount of blow or molly... Like enough to hallucinate... Then take a ton of fet and Xanax so I could go to bed. For years... And years. My diet was... Monsters and gas station burgers- sandwiches. I didn't workout.. damn sure didn't do cardio.
And yet... Joe... Someone in the best physical shape a person can be... With a better diet than 99% of people living... Dies at 30 (I'm 35) because of gear and a little bit of blow?

This is why I have a hard time blaming the gear or drugs.
He lived a much healthier life than I did... He made money from his appearance... I came close to selling my body for drugs...

So... I'm just a believer in when it's your time... It's your time. Because I should be long dead before him...

unclem

i dont think it was gear that killed him, i think he was genetically predisposed to dieing early. it happens even out of the bodybuilding comm. like bandit said about his drug use it takes a toll on you. abusing drugs takes time off your life imo. i got bad kidneys, had a heart attack and iam still taking gear, what the fuck is wrong with, but its all i know is to take gear and lift.

HGH.to

The sad thing, there are lots of hard junkies on hard stuff (not Xanax, that's way too light) living their lives, usually on the street for years and years, eating god knows what doing absolutely nothing. and yet, they live.
however, Jo had to go... despite all his hard work. to say its not fair is to say nothing