Roid Blend

csancheezy

cuts down pip for me, i am running this as we speak, but I have to load this into the syringe from separate bottles. Have you ever injected NPP? I think your wrong here bud.

i-FitPharma

Can u imaging putting 300 mg of short esters in 1 cc sir, even pinnin 150 mg of prop hurts, how will be 200 mg prop + 100 mg npp, not saying it cant be done but pretty sure it will hurt unless you use EO which i hate. Remember u are doing 2 cc cause you are mixing from 2 different bottles right?

Nytex

Don't mean to hijack the thread, but figured since this was out in the open forum we could discuss blends in general .

I know a lot of guys out there love blends and ask for them a lot . Personally I think blends are silly, to me theres no need at all and in fact handicap you. Drawing from two bottles allows you to adjust as you need, but you can't do that with a blend. For me blends have zero benefit . Pin volume isn't really an issue for me until I get up over 3ml . So pinning 1 or 2ml to me makes no diff 

Can someone give me a good rebuttal and prove why a blend is better ? Or even why its your preference ?

Nytex

no reason for that to hurt at all npp is smoooth stuff , but it would probably be hard to make.

Kfizzle

Nytex said:
</p><p>  Can someone give me a good rebuttal and prove why a blend is better ? Or even why its your preference ?</p><p>
 </p><p>I can think of a couple reasons. Like you just said,  if it's going to make me have to pin 5cc because of what I'm running but I can get a blend and get it down to 3cc for one injection to the glute or quad then I'm a happy man. Which many advanced users will be pinning more than 3 cc.</p><p>Price is another reason we like blends is most sources will discount the price on a blend. Say if it's just a test and tren blend it's generally much cheaper to buy than several vials of test and several vials of tren.  </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p>

Nytex

ok I can go for that.  It does seem as if most of the blends Ive seen were weaker in dose though so unless they were ineed the same mg youd need more. But still yeah I can see your points.

A

AnabolicPerformance

I wasnt going to bite on this one last night due to being in open forum and some other things that have happened recently but now that NY is here too (I know NY is a good guy) i will throw my 2 cents in. I think blends are move of a convenience thing, faster to draw, less total volume, and cheaper price point.

As far as the will it hurt etc, no it wouldn't hurt, no it wouldn't take EO, and yes it will hold just like a bottle of each at 100mg holds. To go a little more in depth on this the oil responds to a blend basically as holding one compound twice at that mg versus two compounds at the total mg. Maybe better way to explain, the carrier "sees" each compound individually versus "seeing" the total amount of both at the same time. Just like in pushing the envelope of holding with a blend, you can have one compound crash back without crashing both.

Outlawthing

honeybadgers blend would be nice but I am with ny on this I would rather draw both for total control cause if you have an issue you can pull one out and see what is what 

Nytex

Yeah it could be Im a control freak so I weigh out the hassle of drawing from 2 bottles vs losing the ability to adjust dose and wanting control wins out every time.

Nytex

Nice answer

You know another problem with blends I have had is one guy wants it dosed at X and then another guy wants it dosed at Y .   Ive made blends for customers and then many of them still end up buying additional tren or mast or whatever it is so they can adjust it.

A

AnabolicPerformance

Thanks. I still wouldnt want to pin badgers 200/100 just because of bodily absorption limits with the prop. Thats really why higher dosed prop tends to kick like a mule

A

AnabolicPerformance

If the blend is properly dosed (dosed where the label claimed) it should give you exactly what drawing each separately does. The difference will be strictly limited to: less oil volume, added convenience of drawing from one bottle and pinning less oil, more room in the barrel for something else,  and usually a better price point compared to the separate (for me its because I'm spending less on carrier/solvents so I can price that blend to reflect that).

Given this only will hold true if it is properly dosed and blends could be dosed less heavy with the more expensive compound as an easy/shady way to up profit because the user would get something off it for sure because of the other compound. If they are dosed exactly as they should, everything else should hold true compared to drawing each product separately with twice the volume of carrier.

A

AnabolicPerformance

You all about some test ace. Yea it would work, only thing is the phenylpropionate is a longer ester (mid length) and acetate is really short. the acetate would basically require a ED pinning regime to keep steady levels where the phenylpropionate would be rising up the whole time due to the longer half life. Would be a lot better if the two compounds matched in ester, at least easier to plan a cycle anyway. Now TPP/NPP would be perfect