Roid Blend

A

AnabolicPerformance

Yea thats very important there. Needs to get online and hang out with everyone too, who else would keep them entertained on a Sunday while they are working hard. So needs to make the impossible possible, at a good price, with a minimum a working man can afford, interact with customers, and give back to the community in more ways than one. Yea thats a hella set of qualities there. Im on the job hunting down this guy you speak of tho, he has to be out there somewhere

Pankration

I don't see a big difference either, what I prefer is high mg gear over blends.  I do howerver like the idea of blends if you get your desired dosage. 

A

AnabolicPerformance

Pankration said:
</p><p>I don't see a big difference either, what I prefer is high mg gear over blends.  I do howerver like the idea of blends if you get your desired dosage. </p><p>
</p><p>It really all boils down to individual preference, desired dosage, convenience, etc. Seen guys who will take a blend and then add additional to it to get one of the products to the dose they wanted, seen guys like blends they can easily figure out dosage of a draw to a decimal (say 1.3 or 1.5), and some guys just rather draw separately and have a little more volume in the barrel. No right or wrong way as long as its all dosed accurately and gets the customer what they are looking for.</p><p> </p>

Pankration

I think we are long overdue for a new synthetic hormone, some secret underground military Captain America shit.  Something that will add lbs of muscle and maybe a couple inches on my schlong.  Oh and I think that when someone busts my balls,  I feel more accepted. I think the other person is more comfortable with me and is willing to be more "playful". 

siegmund

time for a mod to chime in

ifit ,

you do not have your badge ,in no way shape or form are you to promote your site . Asking members what brews they would like is a sly way of promoting . This is your warning ! It will not be tolerated in anyway shape or form .

also mg is a review site ,and not in anyway shape or form affiliated with brewing and what goes into compounds. And mixes ECT.

OGSweede

A one test cyp from a domestic would be super bad ass also a tren e test e eq would be pretty cool say 200/200/200 or 200 tren e 100 test e and 200 eq per ml for those that like there test lower I have used a 200 tren e 200 test e. but this required me too draw half a ml of that blend and a half ml of tren e 200 so I could inject 100mg test and 200mg tren e every 4 days because I like mu test lower 

Zewi

There is only two blends I like, and only because the work, and makes cycles easy when only need 2 bottles and you know your goal.

150 test / 200 tren / 300 mast e

The other is an oral an all in one PCT..

12.5mg Aromisn, 50mg Nolvadex, 30mg Clomid...take 2 weeks maybe 3 and done...

Or just a Nolvadex and Clomid...

csancheezy

we need quality domestic cabergoline! The people have spoken now somebody press them bastards! On another note, Whatsup Wes?? Where you been hiding?

SenseiMiagi

Agree with all in one pct...however, the aromasin dose needs to be small.  People react to AI's so differently, 12.5mg ED may crash some folks and we definitely dont want a crashed estro during PCT.  I would rather see the all in one PCT without the AI, but I guess we would have to call it a "most in one PCT?"

Zewi

Point taking, .. you can change it to 6.25mg, or 3.5mg.. that is why it is so important to know your basline..always always get bloods before you start... and once a week in your PCT so you know where to adjust.. you will recover faster putting a type 2 in your PCT like Aromisn that's a fact..

Dolf

Type 1 and type 2 each have their advantages and disadvantages, but pct is definitely an advantage for type 1. Wish I knew this back when I PCT'd.

Kfizzle

I keep screaming this all the time. What's the deal?!?!?  Is there no money to be made...??  About to open my own shop,  import the shit from overseas cheap and jack up the price...  and it will sell!!!! When people want caber they don't want to wait 2 weeks to get it. Usually they are needing it because they failed to have it on hand.  Sad but true. Plus some people just don't want to order overseas and have to sign for their package.  

Dolf

I asked a domestic source why do domestics not carry ai's, pct's, and da's. The answer was guys talk a lot about using these items, but in reality are not using them. He said it was just not worth the risk, time, or effort. However since then we have had some domestics start carrying these items, but caber still remains elusive. 

expdom

I have always hated the idea of blends and found them gimmicky but on some forums you have to have them to compete in any real way,it's like a competition on some of the sponsor boards. The real problem is when guys who have no business running test p 300 or tne/test p 200 try to run it without knowing how, that can cause a lot of problems. In all honesty though volume increased dramatically when we figured out which ones people wanted in some of those places and now we have to carry them.  The reason people most commonly give me why they need them is that they are very experienced and like to run 5 or more compounds at a time in some cases, that is when blends are indispensable especially high concentration blends.

Outlawthing

Pct what's that ?  ...........  Wait for it jk :) all in one pct sounds like a good idea clomid and nolva only  however save the aro  crashed estro sucks