Running mast same mg as test?

Gainz.

So I'm aware several compounds need to be ran at a lower dosage than test.
Like deca for example. I also hear it's best to run tren lower than your test.
But what about mast?

I'm trying to plan my next blast (proper preparation prevents piss poor performance)
And I would like to run 400mg of test, 400mg mast and 300mg tren (maybe a little winny at the end because fuck... why not)
This will be my summer cycle and I'm going for pure aesthetics.
Just curious to see what my fellow brothers have to say.

If its not a good idea I can either jump my test to 500mg or drop the mast to 300mg.
I also know... "you shouldn't run orals while on tren" (he said in a mocking speech🤣) but... you're also not supposed to run tren for your second cycle... or put anything bigger than the 👌 sign in your butt... but here we are (😂🤣😂🤣😂)
I got a bunch of orals (dbol, anavar, anadrol and winny) and I'm just fucking dying to use some. I'm well aware of the risk, and I'm in near perfect health with bloods to match and I'm sober. I don't even drink soda... so I'm not really worried about 50mg of winny a day for 4 weeks.

Aussie

Most people I know of run the compound the same mg as the test or higher except for primo. Mast I run at the same or lower when running tren.
I love tren higher than test so running it while keeping on trt is good for me.

Gainz.

Ok, so it really shouldn't matter. I don't want to run the mast too much higher than 400mg... 1. Because it's so fucking expensive and 2. I don't know if my gf could handle it.

Which brings up my next question.
Point... thought... I keep hearing about people micro dosing tren(50mg) while on trt.
I'm tempted to try a little science experiment and see how low of a mg it takes to get the physiological benefits of mast.

my favorites... and i have them all waiting for me in my bag of goodies too. play with it and see how you react to it. some people do report needing to run tren lower than test and others report different. you know what you're doing. keep an eye on labs and how you feel/perform and adjust accordingly. I've micro dosed tren with TRT many times, for a long time. Experiment, keep us posted...damn, feel sorry for your GF though lol. PPPPPP and adjust as needed.

bobby ricky

I believe you should try it because we are all different. You look awesome brother and that’s a fact 👍. I’m cutting and building on 900 test and 600 deca and some people might totally disagree with that. We are all so different and I’m getting great results with what I’m doing so why not. I’m looking so fucking fucking jacked and lean in the gym I can’t believe what I’m seeing. I can also tell by the attention I’m getting. Guy’s are constantly giving me knuckles and I catch girls always looking 😂. Just do it brother and see what happens. It might be your go to👍. I’m going to experiment with small tren dose this summer because my fucking abs are the best they have ever been and want to take things to the next level.

This is going to be the summer to remember 😂

Gainz.

Experiment, keep us posted...damn, feel sorry for your GF though lol.

Me too... I wouldn't want to get fucked by me... no thank you! 🤣😂🤣

But yeah... another person who micro doses tren. I keep hearing wonderful things about it. But I want to try with mast.
It won't be for a while, I'll probably even start a log if I do.
But I was gonna finish my blast and cruise for at least 6 weeks. Then slowly introduce small amounts of mast. Like 30-40mg and wait 12 days... see how I feel, then try 50-60mg and repeat. See what's the lowest dose of mast that gives you that... "I could fight that rhino and fuck my girl at the same time" feeling.

Gainz.

I believe you should try it because we are all different. You look awesome brother and that’s a fact 👍. I’m cutting and building on 900 test and 600 deca and some people might totally disagree with that. We are all so different and I’m getting great results with what I’m doing so why not. I’m looking so fucking fucking jacked and lean in the gym I can’t believe what I’m seeing. I can also tell by the attention I’m getting. Guy’s are constantly giving me knuckles and I catch girls always looking 😂. Just do it brother and see what happens. It might be your go to👍. I’m going to experiment with small tren dose this summer because my fucking abs are the best they have ever been and want to take things to the next level.

This is going to be the summer to remember 😂

Thank you, coming from you that means a lot! You also couldn't be more correct about everyone being so different and reacting so differently to each compound. If you're getting abs on deca... oh fuck are you are going to love being on the tren, mast train!
And I know I speak for the rest of us when I say, we're all waiting for the progress pics!

bobby ricky

So I'm aware several compounds need to be ran at a lower dosage than test.
Like deca for example. I also hear it's best to run tren lower than your test.
But what about mast?

I'm trying to plan my next blast (proper preparation prevents piss poor performance)
And I would like to run 400mg of test, 400mg mast and 300mg tren (maybe a little winny at the end because fuck... why not)
This will be my summer cycle and I'm going for pure aesthetics.
Just curious to see what my fellow brothers have to say.

If its not a good idea I can either jump my test to 500mg or drop the mast to 300mg.
I also know... "you shouldn't run orals while on tren" (he said in a mocking speech🤣) but... you're also not supposed to run tren for your second cycle... or put anything bigger than the 👌 sign in your butt... but here we are (😂🤣😂🤣😂)
I got a bunch of orals (dbol, anavar, anadrol and winny) and I'm just fucking dying to use some. I'm well aware of the risk, and I'm in near perfect health with bloods to match and I'm sober. I don't even drink soda... so I'm not really worried about 50mg of winny a day for 4 weeks.
I was just going to eat a piece of apple pie but dropped it in the trash after seeing your new avatar. Thank ya 😂