Ryan Here Fellas!

Stats 187lb
Height: 5 ‘10
Muscle mass:n/a
Fat mass n/a
0F173002-86CF-4E60-929E-90010876933A.jpeglooking to bulk more and cutt eventually once I’m at a good bulk point! I am on my first cycle here and I’m currently on deca and test I started off slow on the decca to see what my body was gonna do and I increased as the weeks went on Im Currently aiming for 800ml a week of decca and 250test e I’m coasting at 8 weeks of decca and test have 4 more weeks to go maybe I can stretch it out longer? My diet is eggs oats and blueberry in the morning in between i snack rice cake peanut butter then I eat 4 chicken tenderloins with a cup of rice and veggies then i snack again in between I finish my dinner with salmon veggies and sometimes potatoes I’ll occasionally throw in turkey 5g protein slices with no fat and some David’s seed bread for also snacking Ifeel likee I’ve progressed alot in 2 months Ifeel proud thought I’d post myself here with the pros and u guys can help me out more since y’all got more piece of mind!! Any recommendations and any tips is appreciated

HGH.to

Hello and welcome around. I have to say that you shouldn't have started your first cycle with Test + Deca but considering you already did it - go for it brother and get bigger.
However, you should know that both Test E and Deca takes some time until they "kick in". About 4-6 weeks of continous use to see results, that's why there's no point in increasing dosage weekly or so.
moreover, I'm pretty sure you meant you use Deca at 800 "mg not ml" per week. But even so, 800 mg /week of Deca for a first time user is way too much. I would drop it down to like 300 mg/week and combine it with about 400 mg/week of Test. Both for 12-14 weeks at this dosage. You will grow big!

Gainz.

800mg of deca and 250mg of test?
How are you feeling? Does your dick work?
I'm not being a asshole... but we always recommend running test higher than deca. Running deca equal too or greater than test usually causes dick problems, along with mental issues.

As hgh said I would lower the deca and up the test. Even though you shouldn't be running both on your first cycle, I'd run 300mg test, 200mg of deca. You'll probably feel better than ever. Not to mention, think about how much money we just saved you 😂🤣