Saying hello

82ndab

Hey everyone, newbie here. I have been checking lots of forums and this one seems to have the best info for newbies. About me, I'm 49, 6'1", 240lbs bf unknown, guess 20 to 25%. I have been working out on and off for 30 years, but been at it for a year now. Workouts are c/t day 1, b/b day 2, off day 3, s/l day 4, off day 5 and so on. Cardio 3 days a week for 45 min. I think my diet is pretty good, but any help would be appreciated. Meal #1: 6 egg whites with 3 yolks and 1 cup of oatmeal with honey and 12oz of 1% milk, a multi and vita c. #2: post workout 40gm of whey with water, 2 slices of toast with honey and a banana. #3: 1 cup of brown rice, 6oz of 93% lean ground beef and 3 tbsp of salsa. #4: 4oz of egg noodle pasta, 6oz of grilled chicken with 3 tbsp of pasta sauce. #5: 6 to 8oz of steak, chicken, or fish with either mixed veges or green salad and vita c. #6: 40 gm of whey with 10oz of milk and tbsp of Nat. peanut butter. Everyday is pretty much the same, except for dinner. sometimes mexican, or CJ's dbl cburger. I just started TRT with test-c 200mg e10d. Had blood work done and T. was 351 out of 348 to 1197 and free T was 8.2 out of 6.8 to 21.5, but nothing on E. Dr said liver, prostate and thyroid was fine. I have read the rules, but some of it is alittle confusing so hopefully I won't break them. Anyways I hope to be learning a lot from guys, take care. Sorry for going on so long.

Hulksmash91

A lot of great info there. Guys in this forum are more then willing to give solid advice. Nice to have ya with us. And Airborne! 2-325air

milkin

Welcome to our community 82ndab.

Please be sure to read the rules and browse the forums. We have a section on TRT and will looking forward to your feedback when you are ready. Our cycle log forum offers you the ability to keep track of your dosages, progress, diet, and workout routines. +1 for posting your intro.

Dexter

Nice intro 82ndab! Welome to MG comunity and be sure you’ve found the right place.

glad to have you among us. Feel free to ask and share your knowlege with other members.

If you have questions with rules, don't hesitate to PM me.

cleanandclear

Whad  up bro . Hope you got a warm and fuzzy feeling . All these guys know a lil something about everything together they make this place a power house . Milkin even figured out E=mc2  before Einstein .