Second cycle - Advice

tihblar

Hello! I'm 18 years old, 177 cm and 81-82 kg. I did an only test (omnadren, 500mg) cycle for 80 days. I gained around 3-4 kg of muscle mass and lost probably over 5, kg of fat (before I started the cycle I was 85kg). I like the result and I'm currently doing the PCT, but in a few months, when I'm recovered, I want to start a second cycle.

I'm thinking of 750-1000mg test. I don't really want to use any other steroids since test is the safest. What's your opinions?

HGH.to

I'm thinking of 750-1000mg test. I don't really want to use any other steroids since test is the safest. What's your opinions?
i do not approve your decision. of course, that's your body and your choice, but if I would be you - I wouldn't do that. Test is among the safest indeed, but it's not safe at all at 750-1000 mg/week, especially for the second cycle and ESPECIALLY for an 18 years old.
If I would be you I wouldn't use steroids at all. Do the PCT and forget about them for a few more years. Considering that you're very unlikely to do that, i would run the second cycle exactly the same as you did the first one. Do not make any adjustments. 500 mg/week for a 18 years old is too much, not to mention higher dosages and/or other steroids. moreover the 500 mg/week of test is very likely to be very helpful this time too. steroids are not medications that our bodies develop tolerance to. They are hormones and they mostly have to do with your weight. Considering that you're pretty much the same weight, it will be helpful! you should focus more on your diet and workout!