Second cyle test 500mg and Dbol

Vart

So in a few months im thinking of going on 500mg test for 10 weeks and dbol for 5 weeks. Im not sure about how much dbol i should take daily i want a strong dose but not too much that it would cause alot of side effects. And do i need anything else with dbol?

D

Deleted member 45086

So in a few months im thinking of going on 500mg test for 10 weeks and dbol for 5 weeks. Im not sure about how much dbol i should take daily i want a strong dose but not too much that it would cause alot of side effects. And do i need anything else with dbol?
Test 500 12 weeks not 10.
Dbol 50/day weeks 4-10. 6 weeks total.
Milk thistle or tudca daily for liver support while on dbol.
Keep ai on hand. I would probably even run 0.5 mg arimidex twice a week while on dbol. The arimidex you just have to adjust to your individual response to estrogen.

Vart

Test 500 12 weeks not 10.
Dbol 50/day weeks 4-10. 6 weeks total.
Milk thistle or tudca daily for liver support while on dbol.
Keep ai on hand. I would probably even run 0.5 mg arimidex twice a week while on dbol. The arimidex you just have to adjust to your individual response to estrogen.
Thanks gonna try it after summer

suppsforlife

Could also try the first 1-2 weeks with Dbol 30 mg/day. Then increase to 50 mg/day. 30 mg/day is still effective, but some people can't tolerate 50 mg/day.
PS: don't forget half life of Dbol is 3-6 hours. Use it 2-4 times a day throughout the day.

Vart

Could also try the first 1-2 weeks with Dbol 30 mg/day. Then increase to 50 mg/day. 30 mg/day is still effective, but some people can't tolerate 50 mg/day.
PS: don't forget half life of Dbol is 3-6 hours. Use it 2-4 times a day throughout the day.
Thanks i was just wondering how to take it

Gainz.

Is this the go to bulking cycle? I haven't even started my first cycle yet, but as long as I'm one of the lucky ones who react well to test I plan on doing a bulking cycle after this one. (Late fall early winter)
Everything I've read says dbol is the best for bulking.

D

Deleted member 45086

Is this the go to bulking cycle? I haven't even started my first cycle yet, but as long as I'm one of the lucky ones who react well to test I plan on doing a bulking cycle after this one. (Late fall early winter)
Everything I've read says dbol is the best for bulking.
Test,deca, dbol is the staple bulking stack.
Test 600 14 weeks.
Deca 400 12 weeks.
Dbol 50 6 weeks

Gainz.

Test,deca, dbol is the staple bulking stack.
Test 600 14 weeks.
Deca 400 12 weeks.
Dbol 50 6 weeks
I've heard so many good and bad things about deca. I'd really appreciate the joint pain benefits from it... but if my wiener stopped working... my gf wouldn't play that shit!

D

Deleted member 45086

I've heard so many good and bad things about deca. I'd really appreciate the joint pain benefits from it... but if my wiener stopped working... my gf wouldn't play that shit!
That's why you keep your test higher.

Gainz.

That's why you keep your test higher.
Also sense it would be my 2nd cycle... I'm guessing its fine running all 3 at once. Sense there's a little overlap between starting them.
I guess what I'm saying is I worry about side effects and not knowing where they are coming from.
But if I'm doing deca, then starting dbol weeks later... I'll know what each feels like and if any problems arise I'll know where its coming from.
I wanted to start with test e and anavar. But every bit of information I read was just to start with test, get a baseline of how many body reacts to it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 45086

Most people when they start want to get bigger first. My first cycles were.
1. Test only.
2. Sustanon and deca.
3. Test Anadrol.
4. Test, tren a, anadrol (very powerful).
I prefer Anadrol over dbol but it carries more sides and some don't tolerate it well.
5. Test p, npp, dbol.

Gainz.

Most people when they start want to get bigger first. My first cycles were.
1. Test only.
2. Sustanon and deca.
3. Test Anadrol.
4. Test, tren a, anadrol (very powerful).
I prefer Anadrol over dbol but it carries more sides and some don't tolerate it well.
5. Test p, npp, dbol.
I'm probably in a small group of people who don't want to get "much" bigger than I am. I'm 6ft 180lb. That's me in my avatar, I don't know my body fat % but its low'ish 12-15% (I'm assuming) I really want to get to 195-205lb. But I want that a little leaner, like 8% body fat.
I have a insanely fast metabolism, I eat 3.5k a day and struggle to gain weight. So getting lean is easy for me. I can also go a few days without eating, because I use to be into fasting, so that's a talent that stayed with me.
But anyway I've never done a actual bulk and cut program because its always been so hard to put on weight, I've always just slowly gotten bigger.
I'm hoping that gear can change that for me.

And I don't think I'll ever do tren or eq. Heard way too many horror stories brother

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 45086

I'm probably in a small group of people who don't want to get "much" bigger than I am. I'm 6ft 180lb. That's me in my avatar, I don't know my body fat % but its low'ish 12-15% (I'm assuming) I really want to get to 195-205lb. But I want that a little leaner, like 8% body fat.
I have a insanely fast metabolism, I eat 3.5k a day and struggle to gain weight. So getting lean is easy for me. I can also go a few days without eating, because I use to be into fasting, so that's a talent that stayed with me.
But anyway I've never done a actual bulk and cut program because its always been so hard to put on weight, I've always just slowly gotten bigger.
I'm hoping that gear can change that for me.

And I don't think I'll ever do tren or eq. Heard way too many horror stories brother
To me EQ is the mildest one I have used. Tren is a whole nother ballgame. If I was you I would just stick to test, anavar, tbol. Great strength gainers. But yeah they don't bulk you up like dbol or anadrol and relatively safe. Npp in shorter cycles is good for your goals as well.

Gainz.

To me EQ is the mildest one I have used. Tren is a whole nother ballgame. If I was you I would just stick to test, anavar, tbol. Great strength gainers. But yeah they don't bulk you up like dbol or anadrol and relatively safe. Npp in shorter cycles is good for your goals as well.
Yes that's what I've heard. My biggest problem is with the different names and forms of steroids. Like oral or injectable dbol. Or what the real differences between deca and dbol are.
But I'm learning every day, definitely enjoying the journey