Shortness of breath on mk677

Gainz.

So I'm on a Facebook group. You know me... just trying to help the world... and most of these people really need good advice.

Anyway a member bought some mk677. From the same place I bought mine from... so I know it's legit.

He said the very first time he took 10ml he experienced shortness of breath.
I said that it was probably psychosomatic. Ya know... anxiety and excepting to feel something.
He then said no, he took 10ml every day for a whole week. He had to stop taking it because of the shortness of breath.

Can anyone give some advice here?
I've never heard of that being a side effect.
And again I have the exact same brand... I've gone through 4 or 5 bottles of it and never experienced anything like that from it.

I told him I would reach out to people smarter than me... since I don't know any.. I figured you guys were the next best thing 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• received_1023052145569131.jpeg
    received_1023052145569131.jpeg
    85 KB · Views: 5

unclem

any drug can have any number of side effects, from mild to severe anything can be toxic to the heart or lungs, anything you can think of can be a side effect. i would tell him to discontinue use wright away, it could be causing heart problem due to shortness of breath, this is just my opion.

Gainz.

any drug can have any number of side effects, from mild to severe anything can be toxic to the heart or lungs, anything you can think of can be a side effect. i would tell him to discontinue use wright away, it could be causing heart problem due to shortness of breath, this is just my opion.

He said his blood pressure is solid. Always around 120...
I'm definitely not disagreeing with you... it's just so odd. Shortness of breath from such a mild compound.
Id hate to see what tren does to him

HGH.to

i've heard about mk677 shortness of breath. But the strange thing is that everyone who reported it were using specifically liquid MK677. Maybe they add something in the liquids?
Yeah, mk677 shouldn't cause it by any means. Why it causes? no idea. but maybe using it in forms of pills could help him avoid this issue

Gainz.

i've heard about mk677 shortness of breath. But the strange thing is that everyone who reported it were using specifically liquid MK677. Maybe they add something in the liquids?
Yeah, mk677 shouldn't cause it by any means. Why it causes? no idea. but maybe using it in forms of pills could help him avoid this issue

That's crazy... really makes me dislike SARMs even more now. I mean I'll probably still use the rad and mk I have left... but I won't be buying anymore

HGH.to

That's crazy... really makes me dislike SARMs even more now. I mean I'll probably still use the rad and mk I have left... but I won't be buying anymore
it's not that they are so bad. it just varies too much from one person to another.

Gainz.

it's not that they are so bad. it just varies too much from one person to another.

It's just crazy to me. Mk677 is supposed to be the most mild SARMs out there. You don't need to PCT and can take it rear round... yet... it can cause shortness of breath and I've heard people developing diabetes or becoming prediabetic because they don't take breaks from it. That's scary shit!

HGH.to

mk677 is not even a SARM at all. it is a hgh secretagogue. it works in boosting your peptide to secrete more HGH. so it shouldn't have anything to do with shortness of breath.
but yes, it can cause diabetes or prediabetic. it boosts your appetite (because of the way it works) and HGH has a direct impact on your insulin and, therefore, blood sugar levels. Similar to actual HGH making you develop diabetes and develop insulin resistance when you don't know what you're doing. So MK677 shouldn't be used year round.
and by the way, that's why you don't need PCT with it. Similar as you don't need with HGH

Gainz.

mk677 is not even a SARM at all. it is a hgh secretagogue. it works in boosting your peptide to secrete more HGH. so it shouldn't have anything to do with shortness of breath.
but yes, it can cause diabetes or prediabetic. it boosts your appetite (because of the way it works) and HGH has a direct impact on your insulin and, therefore, blood sugar levels. Similar to actual HGH making you develop diabetes and develop insulin resistance when you don't know what you're doing. So MK677 shouldn't be used year round.
and by the way, that's why you don't need PCT with it. Similar as you don't need with HGH
Yeah I know it's not a technical sarm... but it's always grouped with the them.
I also just heard that rad140 suppresses your test longer than test and causes more hair loss. 😬

But the diabetes thing is exactly why I won't touch hgh or ever fuck with insulin... no fucking way

HGH.to

I also just heard that rad140 suppresses your test longer than test and causes more hair loss. 😬
i guess it varies from one person to another, but normally, rad140 should suppress you less than test and cause less hair loss
But the diabetes thing is exactly why I won't touch hgh or ever fuck with insulin... no fucking way
hgh may be pretty safe, especially when it comes to diabetes. just do not use insulin with it and do not use high dosages. but then again, it varies. I know people who are using it for years without issues.

Gainz.

i guess it varies from one person to another, but normally, rad140 should suppress you less than test and cause less hair loss

hgh may be pretty safe, especially when it comes to diabetes. just do not use insulin with it and do not use high dosages. but then again, it varies. I know people who are using it for years without issues.

I understand that the risk of diabetes is very... very low with hgh. But my ex of 11 years and Mrs Gainz ex of 13 years were both diabetics (just another reason why we get along so well... shared trauma)
The hell out ex's went through... the hell we went through taking care of them. Being the main income for the house, being a home nurse after work... not being able to go and enjoy simple tasks like hiking or camping because of Illness and worrying about blood sugar... granted my ex had much more diabetic related health issues than your average... at 36 she just had her foot amputated and in 2 years the other one is going. Mostly because this dumb bitch still smokes... but anyway... I don't want to go off on a rant about that dirty lying cunt...
All I'm saying is diabetes ruined my life for almost 12 years. So... if there a 1% chance hgh can cause it... I'm out. Call it irrational... IDC. I'm all set

Gainz.

well... with everything you've been through, it is really hard to blame you or call it irrational.

Haha.. I'm not afraid of normal things.. I'm not scared of fire... I own snakes and spiders.. I don't mind needles... I'm not afraid of tight spaces (I'm confined space certified by OSHA) and I've spent many summers on a roof, so I'm not afraid of heights.
I think everyone is entitled to one irrational fear... and that's mine.

BulkinWes

I’m willing to bet it has something to do with entering the blood stream and going to the lungs similar to tren cough you know. But like HGH said I’ve only heard if it in liquid for and I’m getting that’s why.

Gainz.

I’m willing to bet it has something to do with entering the blood stream and going to the lungs similar to tren cough you know. But like HGH said I’ve only heard if it in liquid for and I’m getting that’s why.
That actually makes a lot of sense