Should deca and test e be used twice or once a week?

HGH.to

Test E twice a week even with the smaller dosage to keep stable blood levels.
Deca once a week can go, unless the dosage is very high. 400 in one go is doable, but splitting dosage will still offer its benefits (less chances of PIP because of less dosage and 100% stable blood levels).

suppsforlife

bobby is right. as long as you don't feel ups and downs, once a week is doable. but if you do feel some of it, especially the last 1-2 days before injection, splitting is very important.

Denicnut

600 test 400 deca

I remember this is split to two Monday and Thursday

What if 300 200?
That much I’d split mwf you won’t have as high of peak concentration but you won’t have the valleys and the sides as bad bc your blood levels will be very very stable like that….mwf you’ll be good

Denicnut

At least twice a week…even though they have long have lives the peak concentrations are reached in 36-48 hours about so I do even mwf injections with almost everything unless it’s acetate, propionate, or phenylpropiinate esters which I do every day or every other day …you will get more stable levels and way less side effects for sure…don’t let the half life of a drug mislead you you will have greater peaks and valleys of hormone levels that way