Should I stop the bulk

PedritoHID

What's up bros.

I've been bulking for the past 2 months, I've been stuck in 170lbs, although my shirts have gotten tighter, I do see I'm making gainz.

Now, I've gotten sluggish, somewhat fatigued, in the picture there is a difference of 1 year, and about 15lbs.

I'm on Test: 700mg/w, NPP: 525mg/w, EQ: 600mg/w. Sometimes I have to forced feed myself, to make the most of my gainz, cause if I get some fat, I'll get some muscles. But I don't feel that great honestly, I barely can see my abs, and my body is telling me to stop with the bulk, start cutting and get in cardio.

The downside of that is getting smaller by burning the fat, and losing the illusion of having more muscles.

What do you guys think, should I use the remaining of 8 weeks to cut instead of keep bulking?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230916-141927.png
    Screenshot_20230916-141927.png
    780.9 KB · Views: 17

unclem

id say its fall now , continue with the bulk as your pictures show your arms are getting bigger in the bulk, to add size, just cut after you finish the bulk or how are going to grow? a little of stomach fat aint going to be hard to get rid of. just think of the size your going to get. this is just my expierence. good luck either way.

rosoo

or you can always do Clean bulk instead of dirty bulk at the end of the day ... i am those lazy bugger that i prefer to bulk slow instead of bulk then cut as i always have problem when it comes to cutting if i bulk myself too fat lol..

unclem

What's up bros.

I've been bulking for the past 2 months, I've been stuck in 170lbs, although my shirts have gotten tighter, I do see I'm making gainz.

Now, I've gotten sluggish, somewhat fatigued, in the picture there is a difference of 1 year, and about 15lbs.

I'm on Test: 700mg/w, NPP: 525mg/w, EQ: 600mg/w. Sometimes I have to forced feed myself, to make the most of my gainz, cause if I get some fat, I'll get some muscles. But I don't feel that great honestly, I barely can see my abs, and my body is telling me to stop with the bulk, start cutting and get in cardio.

The downside of that is getting smaller by burning the fat, and losing the illusion of having more muscles.

What do you guys think, should I use the remaining of 8 weeks to cut instead of keep bulking?
you still can do cardio on a bulk.

PedritoHID

Its the blood pressure, EQ is fvcking me up, I'm going to stop it and lower the test to 600mg and NPP to 400. Hopefully it will better. I suffer from HBP and I thought pills were able to control it while on such dose, but no.

suppsforlife

yeah, EQ is notorious for causing HBP because it is highly efficient at increasing red blood cells count. if you can't control hypertension, better avoid EQ.