shrinked balls on TRT

skinnypast

I´ve experienced a lot of ball shrinkage using TRT, im using testoviron 250 mg once a week for three months, and then 250 mg every two weeks for another three months and over and over, Im actually not concerned about feritility as I already have kids and I was actually thinking on getting vasectomy, whay I dont like is the look of raisins lol , any advice? or a better alternative for my TRT protocol? I do take my bloodwork regularly and donate blood as recommended...

liljohn

i have heard of that happen been on blasting and cursing test e for almost 2 years and never had that problem if you get a good answer for doc let us know thanks

skinnypast

i have heard of that happen been on blasting and cursing test e for almost 2 years and never had that problem if you get a good answer for doc let us know thanks
how do you blast and cruise man? mg wise.. great that you dont experience that... when its cold ist like I dont have any down there.

D

Deleted member 45086

I'm probably the only one that will say this. 😂. I had a pretty big set of balls and I am actually glad they shrank. I don't miss them at all 🤣.