Side affects

Scott666

Hi

I started using test this week I injected yesterday 1ml as advised by a friend today I’ve feeling very warm around the face and very itchy eyes and painful thigh where I injected have I done something wrong the way I injected or are these just common with nothing to worry about

HGH.to

Are you sure you injected it correctly? how many mg are in 1 ml of your testosterone? what's the type of test you used?

Scott666

Are you sure you injected it correctly? how many mg are in 1 ml of your testosterone? what's the type of test you used?
thanks for you reply I believe I injected correctly from watching YouTube I’ve got test enanthate 10ml bottle I used 0.8 needle to draw and 0.6 to inject I used the inside of thigh to inject

Scott666

You should be injecting the outside if your thigh rather than the inside.
Thank you for your reply trial and error I guess the needle did seem to go in very easy on the inside I’ll try my next shot Friday on the outside thank you

case007

Remember, ml means nothing as all steroids can have different dosages per ml.
With regards the injection site - i have found that the outer thigh is ok for smaller TRT amounts. But when i am blasting i usually inject into the top of my glute (butt). Imagine drawing a line down the centre of one butt cheek - then another line across the centre of the butt cheek. So you end up with 4 sections.
You want to inject in the upper outer section. Try Youtube for Glute Injection. Lots of videos. I use a 21g 5/8 needle to draw up the test, and then a 25g 1.5inch needle to inject into the glute.
If pain is a problem, you can always put some ice on the area before injecting. Make sure you pull back on the needle 1/8" to make sure no blood comes out into the syringe, that way you know you havent hit a vein.

Gainz.

You could be a little allergic or sensitive to something in the oil. The itchy eyes is a dead give away. I would definitely keep some benadryl on hand just in case.
But I will say the very first time I injected my whole body got very warm. But looking back I'm pretty sure it was a placebo effect.
As far as the pain goes in your thigh... that's pip. That's pretty common. I had it pretty bad for the first 3 weeks, but now I barely notice anything.