Sitw injection pain

Gainz.

You can heat the vial up before hand. Run it under some warm water. Make sure you bury the needle deep into your muscle and push slow.
Then massage your muscle afterwards. You want to move and dissipate the oil around as much as possible.
The more you move it around the better

Gainz.

I'm swelled a bit and arm is reddish

My 5th injection of my hp mass mix I swelled up something awful, it was super red and then left a bruise. Looking back it was my fault. I even remember thinking, man this vial seems cold and I didn't push the pin in nearly deep enough.
(Not deep enough.... story of my fucking life....😔)
But definitely a mistake that I won't make again

unclem

i feel better i just shot up now in a few days ill get puffy to where the muscle is bigger due to swelling.

Vail 61

How do I avoid this or is there a good technique for darting
I was having some problems with test prop awhile back so I put up a post and some things to try are . Try warming the medicine up a little, try mixing the oil with another steroid test cyp is what used, definitely take some time to rub it in and stap it deep ''' I use all these steps and thank goodness it helped ( I have a bunch of test propionate)

BulkinWes

I always like to take a shower prior to pinning to soften up my skin then I also like to use one of the electric massagers from Walmart to help the oil spread out. But some peoples body’s just don’t like excepting oils and it’ll knot up over time it gets better but just make sure your not going under the muscle cuz it’ll hurt like helll