Skipping the Cruise

CaptainPlanet

I am curious about something, I am not sure if it's possible or i'll advised, but I was wondering if I can go from my current blast, to another cycle with completely different compounds. Would that be effective? Do I really need to do the cruise? and if so, how long? currently on Test/NPP/EQ. Thinking of switching to Test/Tren. I've been on cycle for about 10 months.

bobby ricky

I am curious about something, I am not sure if it's possible or i'll advised, but I was wondering if I can go from my current blast, to another cycle with completely different compounds. Would that be effective? Do I really need to do the cruise? and if so, how long? currently on Test/NPP/EQ. Thinking of switching to Test/Tren. I've been on cycle for about 10 months.
10 months my brother 😃 now that’s my kind of blasting. Did you get gains from it? I personally would go to testosterone only for 2 months but depending how much muscle mass you are carrying would dictate my cruise number.
My trt was 200 mgs per week but that will not hold what I’ve built.

Twizted

10 months? Damn brother that's a long cycle. I am willing to bet you money a cruise is the best possible thing right now for you. Cruise for a bit and give your body time to reset, then when you start your next blast your receptors will be primed and ready. If we push a blast too long sometimes the gear loses its effectiveness, this is usually remedied by a cruise.

CaptainPlanet

Alright, fair enough. Considering I was on EQ/NPP/Test, you think a 2 month cruise will suffice? I was hoping that switching up the compounds would be good enough for the receptor reset thing, as long as my bloods come out ok.

@bobby ricky, to be honest it's very unclear for me as to what I gained until I look in the mirror. It's like the scale doesn't make sense to me. I was near 250lbs when I was bulking with about 16% to 18% bf, then I dieted and went all the way down to 220lbs with less bf%, now I am at 224lbs and looking to shed some fat again.

It's mostly the mirror and how my clothes fit that tell me how I am doing. My bf% hasn't yet gone bellow 15%, which is fucking annoying me cause I look beefy in the mirror. lol

bobby ricky

I would cruise and keep working like hell for more gains then cut on your next cycle. We have an unfair advantage because we can cut and gain muscle at same time 😃 I’m trying to go below 10% and won’t post pictures till I get there. You will look bigger even at a lower weight. I hate seeing the scale go down for sure. But I would definitely give it a break and pull some blood.

HGH.to

if you want to keep it safe and allow your body and organs recover - cruising is important and AT LEAST 8 weeks, but generally, for as long you've been blasting. Such as 16 weeks blast = 16 weeks cruise before another blast.

CaptainPlanet

Well, I can't realistically cruise for 10 months since I've been blasting for that long, so I think I'll stick to 8 weeks, and maybe closer to 12 weeks if I am able.

You mean to say I should be blasting and cruising for shorter times, like 4 months blast, 4 months cruise?

suppsforlife

blasting for 10 months isn't recommended altogether. your organs suffer a lot. have your bloods. the point of cruising is to recover from the blasting (allow your organs recover and levels go back in range). you can start your next blast when everything's on point.

HGH.to

You mean to say I should be blasting and cruising for shorter times, like 4 months blast, 4 months cruise?
that's for sure. longer blasts = more stress for your body.
supps is right there, with blasting our bodies go through a lot of stress. organs suffer. cholesterol switches in negative ways, liver, cardiovascular issues and so on and so forth.
cruising allows your body to recover. blast time and cruise time to be equal is just a rule of thumb.

CaptainPlanet

Should I be waiting a week or two in between the Blast / Cruise where I am doing no anabolics, before switching into the cruise mode of maybe 250mg to 500mg Test weekly (depending on my requirements) ?

HGH.to

no, you shouldn't after blasting, you continue cruising with testosterone. otherwise you'll have low T and lose gains.
cruising Test dosage of 500 mg/week is too much. unless you're a mass monster bodybuilder preparing for competition. cruising is for maintaining your testosterone in the normal range (higher end, of course). hence you'll usually need up to 200mg/week