Sled Work

ramdisck

I've recently added Sled Work to my routine 2Xs per week.  I am on week 3 and already increased my squats.  I have to say that I have never gotten pump like this in my quads.  

For the most part i start with a few plates and walk until i burn. then add more.  when i exhaust moving forward I squat and pull ass to grass.  adding more plates throughout the workout.  

Each routine is 1hr long.  I've found Sled Work to be a hidden gem in Bodybuilding.  If you are looking for something new I highly suggest it.  I used my 1 hr I was swimming laps in a pool and now I walk laps with about 315lbs on a sled, 

I don't get as detailed as the BB.com shows on this link https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/push-pull-perspire-7-sled-workouts-to-leave-you-in-a-heap.html but it's useful if you have no idea what I'm talking about.

ramdisck

I lucked out and a friend of mine opened a Gym near my home.  It's not even 100%yet, but I am there most morning.  just me and another rat.  5am we have the whole place to ourselves.  14,000 square feet.  50 yards of turf to pull those sleds on.