So whats the Catch

RicoMuscles

Watsup bros i have been wanting to know ((HOW THE HELL DO YOU GUYS DO IT)))

I look at pictures and videos of dudes who get big as shit. Then in a short period they have abs and are all cut or defined up??

What is it? Is it the diet the Work outs If any of you guys could give me some pointers i would apriciate it.

Also i am still having really bad bloating issuses. I cut down salts and drink a gallon.5 a day of water and eat lean.

Any tips on making it go Away please help thanks Bros.

N

noveskeelite

Getting abs is all diet and cardio and it takes months to achieve. That's a pretty basic question that I would expect from someone new to training....the bloating since you just started who knows man maybe its in your head. Ill leave that for someone else to answer.

D

Dont_trip

YOU EITHER HAVE THE GENTICS FOR BODYBUILDING OR YOU DONT.....IF YOU DONT YOU NEED TO WORK HARDER......DIET IS 70% OF THE BATTLE IF YOU EAT LIKE SHIT YOU ARE GONNA LOOK LIKE SHIT

siegmund

Im dam near 50 and I havnt ever seen someone get abs , fast , like nov said it takes months I would like to call it years ,, and rico plp , look like they do , because most my self included ( I have like 8 or.going 8 )have 5am lifted , I wNt to say 20 ,year , but I will say modt of there life ,, and ALL the AAS in the world wont get a mother fucking brother big ,, FOOD DOES THAT , THE GEAR IS LIKE a third

D

Dont_trip

I have a question what does 5am mean? seriously with all due respect I have always wondered if it was a typo or something?

siegmund

And to keep it real and honest , I just blew a cycle ,, AGION , work got me caught up and stressed and I did t eT right , or should I say I didnt eat at all , like a fucking bird , FOOD , A WHILE BACK I posted pics ,,

N

noveskeelite

Pretty sure its an expression. Not sure what it means tho. But I have been into lifting since I was 16. Im 28 now.

milkin

I think it means he lifts in the A.M., like 5 A.M., but that's just my guess. So Sig, fill your fan club in bro, what does ""5 a.m." really mean ?

siegmund

Thats a very good question and the answer is I have no fucking idea , some how when im using this little phone ,5am keeps coming up ,, I just actually had to type 5am ,, idk,, but I , im looking at the keyboard now and I would like to know how its being done

N

noveskeelite

Probably autocorrect man. My old phone turned fuck into duck lol

Kfizzle

Hey you got your 5%er's (Rich Piana) now we have a 5AMer hahahaaa that is great. Oh and about the original topic of this forum post, abs will come just be patient... Carb cycling has helped me out before but that shit gives me a fucking headache.

siegmund

Thats me ,5am , lmao if I ever figure it out , ill let all in on it , but as of now , I have no clue , I do know if a had a bottle of t , for all the 5am I caught and deleted I wouldnt have to buy anymore

borsuczek

I only get visible abs if I do core exercises. I'm usually fairly busy and have45 mins 3-4 days a week and months ago I put legs as priority so train it twice a week. I have 2 other workouts for upperbody and seriously no time for abs...
Deadlifting and overhead presses and front squats it all works for abs but unfortunately u still need to give Ur abs a 10 -15 mins blast in end of workout to really see these damn lines on Ur belly. I just never had time for it. Crunches, v sits, working on a cable tower( torso twist with cables for example) works really well to get these abs out , Ofcourse if you keep working on big lifts at same time..

K

krisbr

I agree with you. I stay pretty lean even in the winter, but if I slack on the abs they don't pop out as much. They're still there they look flatter. If that makes sense. If I'm working them regularly they pop out more. Of course nothings gonna pop if you're not lean enough.