Sore from pin

someguy_78

Ok, so I pinned last night and tried new technique and it was great. Used a gel heating pad on my glute for a bit to warm it up. Then heated gel pack again in microwave and wrapped it around vials for just a few minutes. Didn't want to overheat haha. Draws so much better and injects better. I rested my hip against bathroom counter. Holding syringe and extending pinkie to counter it kept me so still. Zero movement. Imagine putting your fingers down to make a billiard shot. Like a monopod haha. Worked great. Very little pain today. 

swolesam

Nice!! I like the heating pad technique. I just relied on massaging the area really well to bring the blood to it, but a heating pad could be worth the extra effort to prepare it :)

If you do end up with a "golf ball" regardless of the site, Aleve (NSAID) is magic !! I take 1 liquid gel aleve before bed, and the swolen golf ball drops significantly in size. Works everytime for me. Makes me wonder if Aleve inventor was a AAS dude! lol

strong

I heat my oils every time in a heating pad. I also massage the injection site for a minute after injection. I rarely have any Knots.  Hey, Works for me..

cbr60009

I just started my 1st cycle this week doing test e twice a week with quad injection didn't have any pain until the next day. So I am feeling the virgin muscle pain! Next inject  going in the other quad. 

Dolf

That's awesome brotha! Like SF said...any questions or concerns hit the community up. There are absolutely no stupid questions! Happy training!

SemperFi

Welcome to the 'Dark Side'. +2

Once you're snake bitten and the venom enters the blood stream there is no going back! ;)

Be safe brother. If you have any issues or concerns make sure you hit up the MG community. There is absolutely no stupid questions or issues that we cannot handle as a team.

SEMPER FI