Sore nipples

As I said to everyone a few days ago I am just hitting my second week of test cyp 200mg and tren e 200mg split into 100 and 100 for each I was asking if I needed arimidex or not don't know if my condition is bad enough to need it or not but my nipples have started hurting a little when I squeeze them I my just be paranoid about getting gyno is that a bad enough symptom to need it or should I chill for a little and see if it goes away or gets worse

I also have another question since I started my cycle I'm in 2 1/2 weeks I can't piss I stand there forever then when I finally start pissing it starts and stops if this is a swollen prostate what can I take that's natural to help it

HGH.to

it does sound like a swollen prostate. in this case I would stop tren and maybe even test. go test your PSA and have a prostate check ASAP

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Yeah you need to lower your E2 with arimadex if you have it.

But you should also probably see a doc.

Bad luck though dude, gear affects everyone differently. But Tren is just about the most androgenic compound for sale in most shops, its a hell of a drug. Far from safe to use, to some the benefits are worth it, others not so much.

Get yourself sorted out then maybe avoid nor19 steroids. So tren and deca.

Pedrito0906

Yeah you need to lower your E2 with arimadex if you have it.

But you should also probably see a doc.

Bad luck though dude, gear affects everyone differently. But Tren is just about the most androgenic compound for sale in most shops, its a hell of a drug. Far from safe to use, to some the benefits are worth it, others not so much.

Get yourself sorted out then maybe avoid nor19 steroids. So tren and deca.
Yeah Tren made lethargic as fuck, I had to stop it

shannon11

As I said to everyone a few days ago I am just hitting my second week of test cyp 200mg and tren e 200mg split into 100 and 100 for each I was asking if I needed arimidex or not don't know if my condition is bad enough to need it or not but my nipples have started hurting a little when I squeeze them I my just be paranoid about getting gyno is that a bad enough symptom to need it or should I chill for a little and see if it goes away or gets worse
Adex and bloods is what you need, as said previously.

I'll add that if you're so worried about your nipples getting more sensitive you might touch them more than you usually do, so they get sore because they get more touching. And it might be the fact that you don't have a baseline of "nip sensitivity" to really compare. Who even cares about nipples when not on cycle? Ever "squeezed" them regularly when you were natty? I mean it might be just a psychosomatic thing.

In any case, you've got to do bloodwork and start Adex (or not start Adex) based on the actual results.

I did have blood work before I started my cycle and that's why my doctor started me on trt of test cyp 100mg weekly good news the pissing thing straitened itself out maybe it was from getting laid also the thing with my nipples is all in my head my chick tells me she said u keep squeezing them all day why the fuck wouldn't they hurt but I don't want to mess up the trt so I'm stopping the test till I get my next blood work do I have to stop the tren to will that have my test levels all fucked up on my blood work

Genetic freak39

Ya see how it goes,Gyno is one of those things some people get it some people don’t,I personally like letrozole 2.5mg it works 80% better than all.

HGH.to

letrozole is actually the most powerful out of all other anti-gyno solutions so it's obvious it works better. the problem with it is that it's so powerful that it crushes too much estrogen for most. that's why not all bodybuilders need letro

Genetic freak39

letrozole is actually the most powerful out of all other anti-gyno solutions so it's obvious it works better. the problem with it is that it's so powerful that it crushes too much estrogen for most. that's why not all bodybuilders need letro
There’s a sweet spot with it just like everything else,for me if I half the dose to 1mg the gyno goes completely away and doesn’t crush to much estrogen which is needed for gains.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

IME letro is the harshest AI.

It will only help gyno so much as it'll stop the estrogen being present to bind to receptors. Then without a serm you'd be relying on mother nature to take care of it. And you'll be low on E2, this is suboptimal.

If you get gyno, use raloxifene or tamoxifen, raloxifene is cheaper and better at treating gyno but is a less effective serm overall, like the opposite of clomid.

Keeping your estrogen balanced is vital to keeping your heart healthy and keeping you a god damn sexual Tyrannosaurus.

I don't even use letro while on tren anymore, I use caber and a little moxi if my nipples get puffy.

I've had regular gyno and progesterone aggravated gyno and fixed both without surgery.

Gainz.

I have a really hard time believing that you started to develop gyno in less than 3 weeks on only 200mg a week... Tren or not.
It's barely in your system.
You would just be starting to feel the effects... Hunger, libido... Better sleep.
The not being able to piss could be dehydration. Test dries you out, and tren really dries you out.
So both... You should be drinking a gallon of water per day.

Also, what's your height, weight and body fat %?
Usually guys with higher bf are more prone to gyno.
So if you're 15% or lower... I highly doubt you have it at all.
Personally... I would drop the tren. You just aren't experienced enough for tren yet.
Get a few months of test under your belt.
Also... Just my 2 cents... If you are experiencing high est sides... Personally I'd run a little mast instead of AI. Mast can keep your e2 in check... While also making you feel great.
Even 50mg of mast can be enough to combat your est.
I'm... 14 months into my gear journey. 3 complete cycles... Blasting and cruising, 4 weeks into my 4th blast. I've yet to take 1 ai pill... No adex...no ralo... No nothing.
I just don't get sides below 150mg of test for my cruise, and when I blast I always run mast.
Is it the best way... Idk... But it works for me.
But that's the thing... It takes time to figure out what works for you.
This is why you really should only start with test, get 7-10 weeks under your belt of your trt dose and get bloods done.
Then... We can go from there.

Now... As far as not being able to pee... You really should get to the doctor for that.
It can be something extremely minor.. there's several reasons why you feel like you have to pee but can't... Like allergy meds, even vitamins and minerals, pain killers, anxiety, a bruised or irritated urethra, or even over worked abdominal muscles.

However... There can be several... Extremely serious reasons why you can't pee.
Swollen prostate, several different cancers, including brain tumors, tumors in your bladder and kidneys, multiple different infections and STDs... Not to mention kidney stones.
So... Is it worth it to wait?
That's up to you... Depending on your age... Below 35 you can usually count out prostate cancer. But younger than 35... STDs, kidney stones are still a big possibility.
My bet is either a UTI, irritated urethra or... Possibly even mental... Psychosomatic.
2 years ago I had a bladder infection... I was ready to fucking murder my gf... Like... What the fuck have you been doing!!??
But... Nope... Just a super common bladder infection.
It started really slow... Felt like I had to pee... Then couldn't. Then I would pee and 2 minutes later I would have to pee again. Then the pain started... It got absolutely unbearable in just a few days.
Either way I hope everything works out for you brother... And in the meantime... Take it easy on the nipple clamps... I get how exciting they can be... But... Give those nips a break 🤣😂🤣