spam attack

csancheezy

So whatsup with the bombardment of spammers lately? Seems like it has increased quite a bit recently, Is there anything the members can do to help stop this garbage? I mean the answer is probably no, but I figured I would ask. Can they crash they site if they spam it with enough of that crap?

milkin

It's an ongoing battle to keep up with the latest spammer attacks, they are constantly working on methods to infiltrate websites infrastructures even when spam filters are in play. We try to catch them as soon as they hit and no they can not crash the site since they are not viral, rather like a swarm of bees that wont go away.

Outlawthing

like two rats humping in a tube sock behind the dryer !!!!  like a monkey scratching his balls on some tree bark in the seringetti.  !!!!!!  Bat shit HONEY BADGER crazy  owl shit wild 

admin

Staff member

we are now working on it, I hope i will solve it in a few hours, tnx to all.

piston

Haha remember spam I see. I use to eat that canned crap. They and mom use to make  Salisbury steak. Yuch.

Kfizzle

The pictures make me hungry! Click on all the  CAKES!??!?!  Really!?!?!  LOL also apparently I don't know what a commercial truck is hahaha. This one just said salads that's perfect..  

Outlawthing

I got my ass whooped first time I done it took me three sets to get it right I think milken is toying with us with the carb loaded pics lol

Kfizzle

Hahahaaaaaa the hookah will deff slow you down now. Damn these pictures are look delicious tho. I'm about to start screenshotting these lol