stacking help

Papa.Smurf0311

lol wait what? Tren is your BASE? No.... Test is and should always be your base to any cycle. Doesnt sound like you have done this before so me and literally EVERYONE else is going to HIGHLY advise NOT to run Tren right now. Not a good idea mate. Also, there isnt a whole lot you even need to stack with tren. theres no point really. It would overpower anything you stack with it and wouldnt do much.

Gainz.

You need test... period end of story.
We stack everything else on top of test.
If you're running tren only... oh boy.

unclem

i agree test is best. but get some research and youll find out how smart these guys are. tren , no way.

HGH.to

Not sure if it's even worth saying what everyone else said.
you should always stack Tren with Test.
And you shouldn't run Tren at all if you haven't had experience with steroids before

Gainz.

Social media is really screwing up how people look at gear.
All this talk about tren and anavar.
All these gear heads on YouTube and tick tock... they only talk about how awesome these 2 steroids are.
But they don't either talk about or know how to properly use them.
I've had so many friends talk to me about starting anavar. I then tell them, they need test. Then I hear about how some fitness influencers only uses anavar (yeah... and the liver king is natural)
Or how they heard its the safest steroid and its for people who don't like needles.

Then tren... jesus fucking christ... the internet is full of kids promoting tren and only tren. Absolutely covered in acne and red like a firetruck!
Talking about how they are on 600mg of only tren and have put on 20lbs of muscle in 10 weeks. But they look terrible... death face, bright red with huge purple acne breakouts.
It's the blind leading the blind out there.
Kids teaching kids and they don't know shit!

If you have tick tock check out this video... you can see some of the problem

And this is just 1 case among thousands and thousands. Twice a day I see a post almost identical to this.
Plus the popularity of those fucking "teen twins" is just making it worse

Parameddog

Absolutely this! To qualify what I am going to say next; I work 7 shifts a month in a GP surgery seeing the same patients a GP sees, and because I do not hide that I use gear (it is not illegal in the UK) I have kids and others channeled to me when they have AAS related issues.

AAS in children, which to some extent includes young adults up to 25 years, messes up their natural growth and can mess with growth plates, the little but important bone growth areas in legs and arms etc. In one patient, a 17 yo male, using high doses of Test ceased his natural test production and oestrogen took over with hypogonadism and gynocomastia kicking in and another 19yo male having suffered a CVA (stroke). This chap is now being neuro-rehabilitated. The dude cannot even recall what gear he was pushing cos his brain is fucked up.

I started young. My 1st cycle was at 22 but I was fit and ate well. Now I see kids wanting a fat to fit transformation through gear cos dieting and cardio - well, that sucks.

Idiots

Gainz.

Absolutely this! To qualify what I am going to say next; I work 7 shifts a month in a GP surgery seeing the same patients a GP sees, and because I do not hide that I use gear (it is not illegal in the UK) I have kids and others channeled to me when they have AAS related issues.

AAS in children, which to some extent includes young adults up to 25 years, messes up their natural growth and can mess with growth plates, the little but important bone growth areas in legs and arms etc. In one patient, a 17 yo male, using high doses of Test ceased his natural test production and oestrogen took over with hypogonadism and gynocomastia kicking in and another 19yo male having suffered a CVA (stroke). This chap is now being neuro-rehabilitated. The dude cannot even recall what gear he was pushing cos his brain is fucked up.

I started young. My 1st cycle was at 22 but I was fit and ate well. Now I see kids wanting a fat to fit transformation through gear cos dieting and cardio - well, that sucks.

Idiots

This shit breaks my heart...
These kids just want instant gratification... damn the repercussions.
They want it enough to do the bare amount of research... and most of that research is only where to buy it. Then just blindly trust some jacked guy on the internet.

And I meant "Tren Twins"
Not teen...damn phone

unclem

this is going to bring the worthless goverment fight against tren like theres was in "operation gear grinder" they will try and get rid of tren & var i can see it happening. sob!

Gainz.

this is going to bring the worthless goverment fight against tren like theres was in "operation gear grinder" they will try and get rid of tren & var i can see it happening. sob!

The more they try to stop it and ban it... the popular it will become and the easier it will be to get.
People don't want shit until you tell them they can't have it.
Its like telling a 4yr old not to touch it... they are absolutely gonna touch it.
But... if you don't even bring it up...they won't even know its there

unclem

The more they try to stop it and ban it... the popular it will become and the easier it will be to get.
People don't want shit until you tell them they can't have it.
Its like telling a 4yr old not to touch it... they are absolutely gonna touch it.
But... if you don't even bring it up...they won't even know its there
i hope so cause i like tren, var. the reason i say this is they got rid of the pellets from vet clinics. maybe some are still getting the pellets.

HGH.to

agree with you. I don't have a tiktok account, but it's enough of what i see on instagram and other social media platforms. kids saying they are going for tren. and they are literally 16 yo.

Papa.Smurf0311

All this talk about tren and anavar.
All these gear heads on YouTube and tick tock... they only talk about how awesome these 2 steroids are.
But they don't either talk about or know how to properly use them.
I've had so many friends talk to me about starting anavar. I then tell them, they need test. Then I hear about how some fitness influencers only uses anavar (yeah... and the liver king is natural)
Or how they heard its the safest steroid and its for people who don't like needles.

Then tren... jesus fucking christ... the internet is full of kids promoting tren and only tren. Absolutely covered in acne and red like a firetruck!
Talking about how they are on 600mg of only tren and have put on 20lbs of muscle in 10 weeks. But they look terrible... death face, bright red with huge purple acne breakouts.
It's the blind leading the blind out there.
Kids teaching kids and they don't know shit!

If you have tick tock check out this video... you can see some of the problem

And this is just 1 case among thousands and thousands. Twice a day I see a post almost identical to this.
Plus the popularity of those fucking "teen twins" is just making it worse
Yep. and then these kids think Tren is something not that serious with hardly any side effects so they can just run it with no problems. then they run tren and fuck themselves up.

Imgame

To be honest when you have people like @bobby ricky talking about running 6ml a week and me talking about running 5.5ml of tren a week and 1.6ml of test a week (that’s correct TrenE 400mg = 2ml , TrenA 350mg = 3.5ml ) you can see why teens will fuck up.
So yes I have been on 7.1ml a week 🤣🤣🤣 but only for 5 weeks of cycle.