Stacking help

Parameddog

Up until now I have stacked all my gear with what I thought to be the same ester (E).

Now I'm thinking whether you can stack test c with tren e. Are the esters compatible or is that a no no?

Parameddog

Of course different esters are compatible. Think of Sustanon - four esters together.
You know, I didn't even think of that - That was a little short sighted. In my defence, I have never even considered Sust in any of my cycles and so have not looked into the compound much.

Note to self - you look like a dick now :ROFLMAO:

Gainz.

Yes - propionate or omnadron

I'd be interested to hear how you feel after loading on it.

I just recently switched from 300mg test e to 350mg test blend, e,c and p.
I feel no difference... at all.
For a while I was running test c and e together. Test c was my base, and test e was in my blend. I've also just ran test e and test c by themselves... felt absolutely no difference between them.
I'm thinking about trying test base... just to try it and have the experience under my belt.
I really just want to see if theres a noticable effect from it.
I just keep hearing how bad the pip is... but I don't think it can be any worse than that hemi pharma 500mg hp mass mix!
That shit almost crippled me! But... I'm almost done with my second vial of it. So the results were definitely good enough to keep using it... despite the agony 🤣😂

Imgame

You know, I didn't even think of that - That was a little short sighted. In my defence, I have never even considered Sust in any of my cycles and so have not looked into the compound much.

Note to self - you look like a dick now :ROFLMAO:
No question is a dumb question if you don’t know the answer