Started my first PCT.

dohcsvt

Took my last pinning In the afternoon on Wednesday the 6th. I have read with Test-E to start PCT 10-14 days post cycle so this seems to be where I should be. I was not feeling bad at all, in fact I feel pretty good. My Friday workout was one of the best workouts I have had in awhile, but I did not want to wait and start feeling like poo before starting. I am very interested in how well I retain my gains? I probably won’t perform another cycle for about a year, so I need to work hard at maintaining what I have. I would like to thank everyone on this site for all of their help knowledge sharing!

D

Deleted member 45086

Took my last pinning In the afternoon on Wednesday the 6th. I have read with Test-E to start PCT 10-14 days post cycle so this seems to be where I should be. I was not feeling bad at all, in fact I feel pretty good. My Friday workout was one of the best workouts I have had in awhile, but I did not want to wait and start feeling like poo before starting. I am very interested in how well I retain my gains? I probably won’t perform another cycle for about a year, so I need to work hard at maintaining what I have. I would like to thank everyone on this site for all of their help knowledge sharing!
I actually enjoyed watching your progress. You had a good cycle 😉.

HGH.to

it's likely you're going to feel the need for PCT in a couple of more days.
about how much you're going to retain - that's near to impossible to say. Some lose a lot, others lose only a bit while others lose so little that it's unnoticeable. Depends on how successful your PCT will be, your diet and workout schedule and of course, your own body reacts to all of these things in combination.

dohcsvt

Finished PCT today. Feel pretty good, but have no real drive to work out. I have to force myself in, hopefully my drive comes back. I had great drive before gear, so this is concerning.

D

Deleted member 45086

Finished PCT today. Feel pretty good, but have no real drive to work out. I have to force myself in, hopefully my drive comes back. I had great drive before gear, so this is concerning.
More gear, more gear, 😂.