Steroid quick reference chart

milkin

Stand, brother, you broke my shit !! I worked for days on that chart bro, even passed up some wild sex with the neighbors twin go go daughters. I quit drinking, didn't sleep, hell I think I only ate a teaspoon of peanut butter the whole time too. My family thought I was dead in my office and was afraid to open the door out if fear if getting attacked by flies. 

Ok, that's not true but how did it sound ? IDK what happened Stand, the link worked just now when I clicked on it. Since we are trying to iron out a few wrinkles, programming changes occur at different times. Perhaps you tried to access at a time where that section went offline. 

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/steroids/74804-steroid-quick-reference-chart

Standingup

Well that actually sounded pretty bad ! The last thing I ever want anyone messing with is ma sex life.  Ya know my hands get very jealous when my wife tries to interfere with mine LOLOL .

Phew glad that wasn't true though .   Bad news is for me the link still doesn't work.   Im referring to the bold black part that says " exclusive muscle gurus feedback " .  I just clicked on it again and it said Access denied , you are not authorized.  It also has a little facebook and twitter logo/ link , but no where for me to type.

Hi, 

Sorry, probably just me being a bit dim, but I don't understand about the comment about Anavar "being on of the mildest compounds" but the anabolic rating is given as 322-630 which is massive (at top end it's higher than Tren!).

Can someone explain pls.

CHeers  T40.

A

AnabolicPerformance

Turning 40 said:
</p><p>Hi, </p><p>Sorry, probably just me being a bit dim, but I don't understand about the comment about Anavar "being on of the mildest compounds" but the anabolic rating is given as 322-630 which is massive (at top end it's higher than Tren!).</p><p>Can someone explain pls.</p><p>CHeers  T40.</p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>The "mildest" reference is probably in comparison to other orals and speaking to hepatotoxicity. It is way milder on the liver than say dbol or anadrol</p><p> </p>

Dolf

The mildness comes from having fewer sides, and less liver toxicity than other orals. The huge anabolic number and very low adrogenic number means it'll give very clean gains.

Parameddog

This is brilliant - just what I needed - 20 years of juicing here and there and, in 5 minutes, I have learned a fair bit - I really had to search hard to find this and wish the search function was better.

Also - could there be a section on identifying what is water and what is oil based (obviously the esters give an idea but some compounds just don't give a clue).