Strange changes/symptoms

• Thread starter Heisgreaterthani
  • Start date
H

Heisgreaterthani

Okay here is the back story. I have posted most of this information in my cycle thread, but I have run 8 weeks of 500 mg test e 400 mg tren e and 875 mg tren a every week. Adex .5 mg every day starting from week 4. This was a cut cycle so my calories have been heavily restricted to 2000 a day and I have gone from 210 lbs at 12-14 % body fat to 207 lbs at 7% body fat. Strength has been going up steadily the entire time as well.

So here is the problem and where I an worried and confused. I started taking t3 12 days ago at 75 MCG a day and at the same time due to a shipment problem I was left without any tren. I kept the cycle the same (diet, test, cardio 35 minutes x 2 a day, adex, and the t3) while I waited for the tren. I never felt too bad other than a few headaches. Well I now have the 4 bottles of tren I was waiting on, plus two extra..., and am on day 4 of resuming my last 5 weeks. Problem: I have lost 10 pounds.... I don't see it missing anywhere. Body fat seems close to same and no obvious muscle loss. I also am weak. When I say weak I mean 14 days so I was repping 395 5x5 for squats and yesterday I struggled with 335. 16 days ago I was getting 135 lb dumbells on flat bench for 5x10 and Tuesday I let 110 lb kicked my ass. What do you guys think? I was only without tren a for 11 days and although I cycled off the tren e 3days before that, not because I ran out but just to bring those levels down the last third of the cycle, the e should still be in my system now. The strength I can understand better than the weight loss. Maybe the t3 is just hitting way harder than I thought it would? Thoughts? Opinions?

SenseiMiagi

My guess is the T3, but I have no experience with T3.  I think it can be a dangerous game playing with the thyroid, so dramatic weight and strength loss like what you describe sounds like thyroid.

Is the T3 pharma, research, or UGL?

SenseiMiagi

Ok.  I would likely phase down or out the T3 if This were me.  Sounds like you were doing well without it, so drpending on the goals of the cycle it may not be necessary?  Again, I have 0 experience with T3 so dont take this suggestion with confidence.  Probably should get some bloodwork as that will tell you exactly what is going on.

H

Heisgreaterthani

The goal was to get to 5% bf and not drop below 200lb. I was most worried about the lack of tren bring the problem and hoping that once blood levels stabilized again the weight and strength would come back. 

APL

Have you noticed any loss of sleep or any other hyperthyroidism type sides? 11 days off tren a alone shouldn't lead to a 10 lb loss of mass and dropping of weight on lifts like that even calorie restricted.

csancheezy

thing I was thinking. Thats too much of a loss too quick, gotta be the t3 somehow..Unless there is another variable that changed at all..SOme kind of personal life stress?? CHanged to a different lab for the testosterone your running>? idk

calmb4dastorm

will increase the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and protein all equally. But You shouldnt jump into big doses right off the bat. Taper dosage up  when you start and down when you come off T3. Some sides are tremors in the hands, heart palpitations,weakness, diarrhea, significant weight loss, nausea, very high perspiration. Cut back on your dosage immediately to reduce or eliminate these side effects, brother

Dolf

It's the t3. Ugl t3 could be over or under dosed. This is why when using certain compounds pharmacy grade is a must! T3 is a straight up calorie burner and doesn't discriminate between carbs, protein, or fat. It is more likely to burn muscle in lean users who eat in a caloric deficit. T3 will make your muscles flat and soft which is why many users pair it with clen to prevent that. T3 and clen should only be used by highly experienced aas users who have spot on diets and know their body inside and out. T3 and thyroid problems don't concern me as much as the heart problems it can cause. 

I've read a lot on clen, t3, and t4. I never used them because frankly they scare the shit out of me, and the risk is not worth the reward. 

Outlawthing

I will tell you if xxxxxxxxx t3 is like his other orals they are highly overdosed potent fire whatever you want to call it I just tried t3 for the first time  and i made sure to get pharma so I would no what to expect. At 50 mg a day it worked very well. 75 sounds like alot and xxxxxxx stuff it's prob more like 100 doesn't he tell you he makes his stuff 20% higher than dosage ?  I did notice a drop in strength while taking it and without some kind of aas to prevent muscle wasting i can see it burning muscle without the tren not to mention tren makes you so much stronger was it ace or e you where taking 

Dolf

Not the source UGL but ugl's (underground labs) in general. Source talk in open forum by a mod wouldn't be good would it? : )

Dolf

Had to edit OL, but still gave you a +1 for good advice on dosage and personal experiences 

H

Heisgreaterthani

Yeah I am going to cut the t3 out and see what happens. I'm so low on bf right now that I probably don't need it to get to 5% in the next 5 weeks. Also I was referring to ugl as a generic acronym and not speaking of a specific source. :) I am just so happy to have enough tren on hand to finish this cycle strong!

H

Heisgreaterthani

And I agree Dolf. I would never take any aas unless my diet and body were already spot on efficient machines. I am of the school of thought that you never use steroids to get in shape but only to tweek what you already have established. There is no such thing as a magic pill or an easier softer way. This shit takes hard work and dedication. Swole is the goal !!!

Dolf

I'm not doubting your experience in diet and training at all. My doubts come in your experience with aas. This is not bashing on you or flaming,  but love from one brother in iron to another. You're running over a gram of tren per week, started your cycle without all gear in hand, and didn't properly run t3 by ramping it up and you used the t3 at the high end rather than starting low to see how you react and uping the dose from there. Just keeping it real because my first and foremost concern with everyone here is their health and safety.