Strange changes/symptoms

• Thread starter Heisgreaterthani
  • Start date
H

Heisgreaterthani

No I have been thinking the same thing about the gear on hand. I should have never increased planned dosing without having all hear on hand. I have been kicking myself for that.  No offense taken brother. :)

JARHEAD2

We live & learn bro.... But it is that willingness to learn & except advice that gets us advancements! Great attitude my brother  :)

APL

What was the starting dose of tren? When was it upped and was it always tren e and a or was one added later?

H

Heisgreaterthani

I had the gear to run. Tren e 200 mg twice a week for weeks 1-8 Tren ace at 125 mg EOD for 12. At week 4 when I realized I an one of those lucky few that has zero negative sides from the tren I decided to run the ace ed instead if eod. This meant I had to order more and my supplier had a one week hiccup. 

Dolf

It's a learning experience with no harm done. I don't recommend t3 or clen unless you're competing, but if you're dead set on running it in the future do a little more homework and look into the benefits of combining t3 with clen to combat muscle catabolism, flat, and soft muscles. 

H

Heisgreaterthani

This is a dry run to iron out all the kinks before my next cut which will be for a competition. Better to learn now than when it counts!

APL

We are running about the same dose of tren (and roughly same stats except I am a little heavier than you)  and truthfully I run a low dose of t3 with the bigger tren runs to counteract the dip in t3 levels on that size dose of tren. I do run my test a little lower than you are but I don't think that is relevant here.

What I am not sure about tho is when I am coming off the tren I run the t3 past it with a taper down about two weeks after the last dose of tren (which in theory should be the same thing as you running out for 11 days yet running t3) yet have never noticed any drop in mass like that and sure not that fast. You weren't doing a crazy amount of cardio or anything extra burning calories were you (assuming not cause I know personally on that dose of tren I stay half winded)

H

Heisgreaterthani

Yeah cardio has been high. 35 min x 2 a day. I just push through the breathing deficit.

APL

Did the water intake go up with the addition of the t3? It has a habit of dehydrating which could explain the loss of weight and strength

H

Heisgreaterthani

I always shoot for 2 gallons a day, dont always get it but never less than 1.5 gallons. 

APL

You know that could actually be part of it there...wouldn't say its the final answer but could be a part of it. I know personally T3 gets me rather dehydrated, not where I feel it but more like I am pissing constantly and can tell a big difference on a pinch test. Dehydration, even slight, will raise cortisol significantly which will create a catabolic state...couple all that with the drop in tren dosage and calorie deficit and its probably getting closer to your answer.

APL

Oh and to give you an idea of how important hydration is to cortisol and why it should really be watched on T3 here is a little study on the link:

http://jap.physiology.org/content/105/3/816

As little as -2.5% hypohydrated can effect body mass via cortisol and other hormones

APL

Yea brother and hydration is an often overlooked and underestimated thing. Start throwing in high intensity cardio, working in the heat, different compounds effects/requirements, or anything that is going to create water loss and that has to be adjusted for. Trick to seeing how much water is really taken in a day is starting off with two full gallons of spring water and seeing whats left at the end of the day. Oh and another fact...one gallon of water is a little over 8 pounds so being dehydrated alone can be seen as a significant and sudden drop in weight that doesn't really appear to come from anywhere

H

Heisgreaterthani

Good read! Yeah I carry a gallon jug with me every where I go lol. Fill it up twice a day when I'm reaching my 2fallin goal. Thanks for all the input. Good stuff!

Dolf

T3 jackes with the muscle cells ability to synthesize glycogen. Glycogen is what causes a cell to take in water. In essence t3, low carbs, and a calorie restricted diet are gonna equal tired, flat, and soft muscles. 

When you train your muscles use glycogen stored in the muscle cells as energy. Carbs are what the body uses to restore the muscle cells lost glycogen. Here's a great article that explains the science behind glucose, glycogen, insulin, and water for muscle cells. http://www.jimstoppani.com/home/articles/to-carb-or-not-to-carb?preview