Strange changes/symptoms

• Thread starter Heisgreaterthani
  • Start date
H

Heisgreaterthani

so I did a little experiment testing the theory that due to the t3 and the incredibly low carbohydrate diet for the last 2 months that my glycogen stores may have been grossly depleted. Yesterday I smashed a dozen donuts and today my muscles were full and hard not flat like they have been for the last few days and I was plus 7 pounds on the scale. Strength seemed up too.  I know that there were probably better food than donuts to get the carbohydrates are needed but since I haven't had any sugar in the last 9 weeks I figured what the hell and donut sounded great

Outlawthing

You know them donuts were good !!! have you been having a cheat day or meal  to carb load  Sounds like you were depleted and the t3 finished you off 

H

Heisgreaterthani

No cheats once as week i up carb total by 50g. And yeah the doughnuts were great!

Dolf

[[{"fid":"28360","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"mmmmm donuts","class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]

strong

What a great post. I really loved to see the help. Its Really nice to see men be men and not let their ego's get in the way...

B

Burrr

I shit you not, there was a time in my life where donuts were my heroin habit.

I've got celiac disease and it does some weird shit. I craved bread really bad, the gooier the dough the better, The same time I was craving bread I was killing myself with it. My body did strange things with the gluten protein in bread. For me, gluten bonded to the opiate receptors in my brain and would give me slight opiate high after gorging on bread.  My body also recognised gluten as a toxin and made anti bodies to attack it. Those antibodies thought all sorts of cells in m,y body looked just like gluten and attacked them too, fucked up my intestines, my joints and my brain.

It never dawned on me that bread could be what was fucking me up, because I loved bread. It wasn't till I went to the doc thinking I had intestinal cancer that I got clued in on my celiac disease.