Sublingual Orals

PedritoHID

What do you browskies think about this, taking Orals Sublingual? It supposedly doesn't affect the liver that much and the effect is quicker and a WHOLE LOT MORE. I'm planning to take 20mg/ per day for 30 days of Dbol on my next cycle.

1651410565959.png
On this graph as you can see, 1.0mg of E2 oral (green) vs 1.0 mg sublingual (purple) has 45 pg/ml vs 450 pg/mg, so it has 90% more levels, it enters your system and leaves quicker. For pre-workouts that sounds nice. Also you can get even more effect with way less dosages for example, 1.0 mg oral (green) vs 0.25 mg (pink) gives you 85% more levels using only 1/4 of the dosage.

To me this is outstanding, but maybe too good to be true?

Last edited:

HGH.to

Not sure. never tried them and never heard of anyone doing it. after all, there must be a reason why they're all tablets to swallow? good luck though. update

PedritoHID

I've never even heard of dudes doing this.

If you do let us know how it goes.
I just did 20mgs to try lol. I'm in the gym now. I mean what's the effect that it has? I don't feel anything, I think? Maybe I don't feel weak or lethargic.

suppsforlife

wait a sec. you used ordinary pill that is meant for swallow but used sublingually? and I feel Biggy Bill was asking about the substance, not the brand, lol

rosoo

The only med I remember my grandpa putting under the tongue is to treat heart attack, can't remember the name since he passed away many yrs ago, when he feel his heart is pumping too fast on some occasion, he quickly put that under the tongue, and the med works quite fast in like minutes.. if not mistaken it does not need liver to synthesize the drug.

But good to know there are these new pill in the market nowadays, but sadly our country does not have all these