Sup bros

kinnyRalph

Hope your all well, Thought i would welcome my self.
Not going to lie i joined these forums as i have very little knowldge and thought perhaps i can make threads as i travel down my steroid journey. I am looking to start my first cycle after this summer break.

maybe one day once my knowledge grows i might stick around and give back to the community!

MrsAOL

Hope your all well, Thought i would welcome my self.
Not going to lie i joined these forums as i have very little knowldge and thought perhaps i can make threads as i travel down my steroid journey. I am looking to start my first cycle after this summer break.

maybe one day once my knowledge grows i might stick around and give back to the community!

Welcome!!
I would like to tell you that you're in good hands here. Everyone that i've crossed paths with many users here and each and everyone of them know what they are talking about.
I highly suggest that you do you research on all of the sources on this page and make a decision that suits your needs.

Mrs. AO

AlphaOmegLabs

BodyGear

Welcome To MG My Friend!!! Hit me up if you need any help with anything... Im an IFBB pro and can help you get on the right track!!