Sustanon 250

bobby ricky

What can you guy’s tell me about this ped from experience? After this cycle and my cruise I’m going 1 gram testosterone and 900 deca and I know it’s high but my sides are virtually nothing.
It’s going to be my lean bulk for fall- winter. My quest for those 20 in 💪🏾. Let me know if I could use it or just stay on cyp since it’s going to be a gram?

D

Deleted member 45086

I would just stay on cyp. I've ran sust couple of times. The good thing about it is you will see strength increase faster because of the short esters, but other than that I don't see any advantage it has over test e or c

Gokupwr62

I personally love sustanon especially when using short Esters like tren ace. Currently running it at 1.25cc EOD with tren, mast, cardarine, superdrol, hgh and clen.

D

Deleted member 45086

I personally love sustanon especially when using short Esters like tren ace. Currently running it at 1.25cc EOD with tren, mast, cardarine, superdrol, hgh and clen.
You prefer it over test prop. I'm glad you said eod, many people use it twice a week just like e or c. They lose much of sustanon's potential like that

Gokupwr62

I do prefer It to prop just for the mg/ml. It's more difficult to go over a gram a week with 100mg/ml even shot ED with other oils on top I'd fill up a full 5cc barrel. Shit starts to get unbearable after awhile.

CaptainPlanet

What can you guy’s tell me about this ped from experience? After this cycle and my cruise I’m going 1 gram testosterone and 900 deca and I know it’s high but my sides are virtually nothing.
It’s going to be my lean bulk for fall- winter. My quest for those 20 in 💪🏾. Let me know if I could use it or just stay on cyp since it’s going to be a gram?
I've done prop, cyp, and enanthate, but have yet to try sust. I hear good things, but some people seem to not care for it, not sure the reason. I mean it makes sense if you're concerned about not pinning too often, and having the gear fairly stable in your system. I think as long as it's not more expensive, it's the same, but maybe pointless if you're pinning daily or over 1 gram.

That being said, you think you would ever bump the Test to 2g and Deca 2g as well?

bobby ricky

I've done prop, cyp, and enanthate, but have yet to try sust. I hear good things, but some people seem to not care for it, not sure the reason. I mean it makes sense if you're concerned about not pinning too often, and having the gear fairly stable in your system. I think as long as it's not more expensive, it's the same, but maybe pointless if you're pinning daily or over 1 gram.

That being said, you think you would ever bump the Test to 2g and Deca 2g as well?
I hear again and again that you can keep increasing your dose until your sides are not tolerable. One gram of test and 900 deca was great with a couple zits and one adex per week. That being said I would never go over those numbers or add anything else just because that’s my sweet spot.

HGH.to

Personally prefer Test Cyp. Sustanon is EOD as mentioned here. Many do use it twice a week only like Test Cyp but that's definitely not enough. When you're going for a serious bulking cycle (long one) you inject EOD and it's too much. Moroever, Sustanon just feels... wrong. IDK. maybe fluctuations

CaptainPlanet

Some people love it, some hate it. I've never tried sustanon, but I like the idea that it has both long and short esters, so when I go on a cruise, I can easily switch to Test Undecanoate and just inject 1 times a week. That's more difficult to do if you're on Test prop, cause there's that wait time for the ester, although it might be ok if you're willing to stick some prop with your undecanoate for a month.

I'll be honest, I've just switched mostly to Cyp or Enanthate. I have some prop left, but I think I'll end up mixing it in if I am low on the longer esters.

I have a few Test suspension in oil and some in water. I wanted to try doing it pre-workout, but I really don't notice anything different. Anyone use suspension and enjoy it?

Gokupwr62

Some people love it, some hate it. I've never tried sustanon, but I like the idea that it has both long and short esters, so when I go on a cruise, I can easily switch to Test Undecanoate and just inject 1 times a week. That's more difficult to do if you're on Test prop, cause there's that wait time for the ester, although it might be ok if you're willing to stick some prop with your undecanoate for a month.

I'll be honest, I've just switched mostly to Cyp or Enanthate. I have some prop left, but I think I'll end up mixing it in if I am low on the longer esters.

I have a few Test suspension in oil and some in water. I wanted to try doing it pre-workout, but I really don't notice anything different. Anyone use suspension and enjoy it?
Me personally I don't care for TNE oil or test suspension as a pre workout for the CNS enhancement but if you can handle the test suspension pinned in muscles trained will help with inflammation which with break down fibers better. So like 25-50mg in each pec before training chest. You will get the CNS enhancement too but a lot of ppl can't handle shooting test suspension let alone an hour before training that body part.

CaptainPlanet

Me personally I don't care for TNE oil or test suspension as a pre workout for the CNS enhancement but if you can handle the test suspension pinned in muscles trained will help with inflammation which with break down fibers better. So like 25-50mg in each pec before training chest. You will get the CNS enhancement too but a lot of ppl can't handle shooting test suspension let alone an hour before training that body part.
I've only injected in pecs twice, and the first time was painless, but it started feeling weird after the second time, also only pinned in one spot.

So I can't just inject glutes pre-workout regardless which body part I am working? I didn't notice a CNS type sensation. Maybe too subtle to notice? Would my actual weekly test dosage make a difference?

Gokupwr62

I find it pretty subtle myself to notice the instant CNS positives especially compared to something like halotestin or anadrol. Doing it in body part trained aids in inflammation which equals growth so inorder to cause more inflammation you will have to hit each body part before training. I also never added the pre workout test to my total weekly test dosages. So if say your running 500mg test en a week you'll still to 250mg 2x a week. The test suspension will cause extra aromatization so may need added AI. Did you notice an improved pump or aggression taking it as a pre workout?

D

Deleted member 45086

I never had angry aggression but it gave me that feeling I could look at a bar with 4 45's on each end and just laugh. Focused aggression is what it gave me and invincible feeling.