Sustanon 350mg twice a week for 12 weeks

saporitop

Hello all,

I’m going to be running Sustanon 350mg twice a week for 12 weeks.  After this cycle, I plan on using HCG followed by a PCT. Those that are experienced, can you tell me how I should time the HCG and PCT. Any advice from you all will be most appreciated. Best regards.

siegmund

Personally , I think you would be better , doing sust 3 times a week , and as far as the pct , I will let others chime in because im trt .. and never ran a pct .  Sieg

saporitop

Thank you Sieg for your input, your saying administer Sustanon 350 3/week with a total amount of 1050mg? Explain to me why? Thank you and best regards.

siegmund

No , im not saying up your dose , just split the dose into ,3 × a week , theres are short esters in sust , that with 3 times a week you will get more stable blood levels ,, sust runners my self included 99% of the time run , monday wednesday and friday .. 

Standingup

Sustanon was invented as an extremely long lasting TRT drug, but as it turns out it failed at that quite miserably.  The reason is the doctors treated it as a long ester compound and it has surges with uneven blood syrum levels of testosterone. If however you treat sustanon as a short estered compound , you will see that any of the usual side effects go away, the gains are far better too.

Standingup

As far as timing of the HCG , try to run it 4-6 weeks with a dose of 500ius twice a week.  Start this while you are still on cycle and run it still during the time you are waiting for pct to begin.  Then stop it once you start to pct.

pct timing on sust is tricky, because before when I mentioned you have to treat it as a short ester, well now you have to treat it as a long, and you are most likely to have a bit of a crash after sust over a single ester T.

siegmund

Got to watch that pcp , brother I seen it do some wild shit to plp.. oh you mean PCT?  :)LOL I little humor 

Standingup

Haha yeah a little pcp would be bad.

Anyway heres how Id try to roll it.  Stop your sust entirely , 6 days after you stop do 1 pin of 100mg test prop , then at day 10 do 100 mg test p, then nothing and begin pct on day 16.

Standingup

Yes, you can try it without but those two tiny hits of prop may very well prevent you from going through any more crash than needed. Its sort of like a ramping down instead of sa drop off.