Sustanon 350mg twice a week for 12 weeks

saporitop

Excellent reply, I did my research and came up with similar dosages.  With your protocol, how were your side effects if any?

D

dolfanshan

I never liked clomid because it caused me vision problems.

Standingup

Take them right before bed and you will not likely experience any of the common side effects.

Another thing I tell all the guys I have coached through this is to run IGF-LR3 right through their pct.

two guys I had do this were actually ready to cycle again after only 4 weeks, confirmed by blood test.

D

dolfanshan

That's right stand. Taking things like clomid or prami that have side effects are better taken right before bed. Unfortunately when I pct'd I didn't have great brothers with great advice to fall back on.

wtdragon

Ok ok, so after taking a probably well deserved beat down by a couple of my big brothers on another thread about a lil help with a cycle,I have decide not to throw caution to the wind for fear of blowing back in my face. I am gonna break for 8 weeks and do proper pcp, ugh damn it you guys got me doit. Lol pct. Please help with protocol. My last sustonon injection was 6 days ago. Am I to late or is there time for proper pct? I'm reading alot and trying to learn everything there is to get the best out of my bodybuilding.Thankx for any help you can give.

siegmund

its not to late but you need to get Nov and clomy ,asap. I'd hit one of these fine sources here up ...you must go domestic because your going to need. Next week ,

wtdragon

Thanx for that advice guys. Sieg ,took your advice went domestic have cloud and Nolva coming. Being g my first pct run. What would be good dosage and for how long. I'm 180 lbs. Not sure if that factors in. Is it necessary to get blood work done?

Dolf

With sust you start pct 18 to 21 days after your last pin, so you have time if you order domestic. 

siegmund

you know I'm trt and I personal dont like sharing unless I live it but. ,you were.running sust. Like dolf said about 18 -21 days

clomy 100/100/50/50

Nov 40/40/20/20

and like I said this.is the basic..and just maybe.since.only sis for a short.time ,one of the brothers may suggest a lower dose. but this the basic pct

wtdragon

I appreciate you sharing even though you don't pct. Thanx. So is that the mg per week for each of the four weeks ,soo 100 1st and second week then 50 for 3rd and 4th.am I understanding that correctly?  Excuse me if I sound a lil naive.Thanx.

csancheezy

the mg amount for each day for each week, example clomid 100mg a day for the first two weeks, then 50mg a day for the next two weeks... you see?

Dolf

You have it exactly right brother. For more advanced cycles you can throw in a fith week of each and add hcg to any cycles pct. There are also a few peps that help with pct, and aro can be used into your pct for a couple weeks. These are some more advanced means of pct,but nolva and clomid are great for basic cycles.