Sustanon 400

Drod647

Hey guys been on cyp 200 twice a week for 400mg weekly and anavar 50 a day… I haven’t had any issues with estrogen.I got some sustanon 400 I will be taking .5cc twice a week for 400 mg a week with the anavar 50 a day does this sound ok never tried sustanon 400?

Twizted

Are you saying you are going to add the sustanon on top of your 400mg test cyp dose? Or are you switching them? Sorry, I am just a little confused by what you are stating.

Drod647

First cycle was 200 mg of cyp for 8 weeks this is my second cycle of cyp at 400 mg a week for 5 weeks last 4 weeks started anavar 50mg a day got some sustanon 400 wanted to try it out as I ran out of cyp to finish my second cycle

Welderman

Yes you can swap over to sustanon 400 week. I think we was just trying to make sure you weren't running too long of a cycle. Keep test cycle at 12 weeks and anavar no longer than 8 weeks. Keep you an ai on hand. Good luck

Welderman

Tell you something if you ever start a cycle and you have sust and test c on hand. Go with the sust first cause it contains some shorter esters and you would start seeing the benefits sooner. Then if you don't have enough to finish cycle swap over to the cyp

suppsforlife

yes, have anastrozole just in case and yes, you can switch from test cyp to sustanon because in the end you receive same testosterone.
just make sure not to overdose or run it for too long period.

IronDaddy

Hey guys been on cyp 200 twice a week for 400mg weekly and anavar 50 a day… I haven’t had any issues with estrogen.I got some sustanon 400 I will be taking .5cc twice a week for 400 mg a week with the anavar 50 a day does this sound ok never tried sustanon 400?
you're unlikely to see much difference from changing test cyp to sustanon as long as you run in same dosage

HulkSmashShan

Tell you something if you ever start a cycle and you have sust and test c on hand. Go with the sust first cause it contains some shorter esters and you would start seeing the benefits sooner. Then if you don't have enough to finish cycle swap over to the cyp
Absolutely! 100 percent agree. I just did what you are taking about and it works great. If you have been taking cyp for that long you may think about going up to 500mg a week total test. Depends on age and your natural test. I basically don't produce test on my own so 400 would be kinda low for myself but everyone's different. Good luck , and like Welderman said make sure you have ai on hand ! Cannot stress that point enough.

MONSTRO

To take all from sustanon is beeter use EOD to use well the quick action test in him

Welderman

Actually it is recommended sometimes that way so you don't lose any of the short esters. To be honest I would do it only if I pinning something else eod as well.

HulkSmashShan

Actually it is recommended sometimes that way so you don't lose any of the short esters. To be honest I would do it only if I pinning something else eod as well.
Owner of the only reasons I'm on the Sauce is bc EOD is just too much for this guy. Not the pain really as much as the rock hard muscle.I run out of places to go