Sustanon 400

suppsforlife

Yes , when i use sustanon is always EOD , you can do half ml each time and got aroud 400mg week
it means your Sust is 100mg/ml?? I highly doubt that
plus, Sust EOD seems too much. I know there's the phenylpropionate ester; but once every Mon and Thu seem to be enough

MONSTRO

So would you do like a half a mL rod for 250mg of Sustanon? That would be a thousand a week. Bc my sus is sus 500
it means your Sust is 100mg/ml?? I highly doubt that
plus, Sust EOD seems too much. I know there's the phenylpropionate ester; but once every Mon and Thu seem to be enough
Sustanon is the most faked test and 500mg per ml if is real will hurt like hell . Shot halt ml EOD because this cant be 500mg per ml

Twizted

As far as the research I have done goes, they are pretty solid across the board with most stuff testing at or slightly above the listed dose. Especially their single compound gear.

HulkSmashShan

that's very strange. I always had trust in Beligas brand as I always had great results with their products, although never had them tested...
I have the Beligas super Sustanon test and let me tell you fellas I'm pretty sure it is real bc it hurts worse than fucking ever!!!! So damn hard and tender at the same time.

Welderman

I posted that. Beligas was notified, corrected the issue, and sent the guy a replacement vial. Being test e is wasn't that bad. But just think if tren e was in a tren a vial. A guy could inject 2grams of tren e in 10 days very easily. There's always risk involved