sustanon dose

3rd_levelup

I see some more talk about sus vs tne but I wanted to throw another topic out here. I have read that many pop sus longer periods like once a week I have always ran popping every third day. Opinions?

Dolf

I pin sust m/w/f due to the short and medium esters in an effort to keep more stable blood levels. Too me sust pinned once a week would make for very unstable blood levels. It would look like a roller-coaster. Why not just get a long estered test.

SemperFi

I have never had any experience using sustanon and personally have never even considered it. Maintaining peak blood level stability is always my goal when using any steroid so injection timing is important for this goal. I know a few people that use it for TRT and they are on a weekly injection schedule. The decanoate ester makes sustanon pretty unique for a testosterone. Some people who use deca durabolin still inject 2x weekly but due to the shorter esters in sustanon I am not sure what the absolute best protocol would be in maintaining peak levels without doing some math.... not my strong point. I do know some doctors who say the longer that an individual is on it is better to have an injection schedule that is less frequent and pushes the limits of the half life of the ester. This might be difficult to prove with sust because of the ester mix.

SEMPER FI

JARHEAD2

Sust was originally meant to be pinned every 11-15 Days at TRT. The hopes was with all the different esters, which they all do hit the blood stream at the same time, they be more stable. I personally don‘t understand that concept. I‘ve Never tried it not have I drawn bloods several times a cycle with it to see the levels, but I do feel better pinning M/W/F as well.

SemperFi

It makes sense from a math view point the longer you are on if you look at each concentration. Since TRT is a lifelong commitment I see the reasoning. Unfortunately is was a failure in the popularity contest.

SEMPER FI

JARHEAD2

I agree when you look at the math it does make sense. When I look back at my posts & they don’t say what I said now that doesn’t make sense lol. 

SemperFi

I think the complexity is caused by the fact that we are attempting to describe and understand Sust as a cycling steroid when it sole purpose and design was for the TRT industry. Many users love it and swear by it and others kick it to the curb.

I will get my hands on some and replace my TestC as an experiment. I will give it a shot from Jan 1 to June 30 in a replacement dose only. We should come up with two or three different injection protocols, frequent and less frequent, and run for 8-12 weeks each. With monthly blood work we should be able to see what a preferred dosing schedule would be based on the ones chosen. I could even do labs every 2 weeks for a better cross section as long as we are only looking at Total T and Free T.... I ain't made of $. ;)

I will hit my ND up and see if he can get me pharma from the compounding pharmacy we use. All my TRT supplies and testing that is prescribed are a business tax right off which will offset my out of pocket.

If anyone has a dosing schedule that they would prefer to see used post it here for consideration.

LEVEL- sorry to highjack the thread but we should get some solid anecdotal information from the experiment for future use.

SEMPER FI

Dolf

The only qualifications I needed for being a grunt was the ability to sign my name in Crayola, fog up a mirror, and lick a window. I passed with flying colors...

SemperFi

Do you have a dosing protocol you would like to see? Personally I want to push the envelope of the half life of the decanoate ester so that would be the very last protocol. The more frequent injection protocol(s) would need to be be ran first.

SEMPER FI

JARHEAD2

The only thing that sparks my curiosity is where would the test level be at day 11. Are the levels going to fluctuate at a great rate or level out after a few weeks?

Dolf

I've used sust, and it's alright but you know I'm now all about more stable blood levels. I do think it's a good compound to prep a newer guy for ed or eod pins of short esters. Of course now you see more and more sources carrying tpp which is good for that as well.

Dolf

To me once the longer esters kick in the short esters really no longer matter. That's why when cycling my minimum dose of sust is 750mg ew.

Dolf

Failure of that test meant you had to drop your pants, and prove you had a hairy set.

SemperFi

Like I said earlier, the fluctuation is all about the length of time on a given schedule. As time passes the fluctuation is supposed to even itself out. That was the intended purpose of Sust. At the first 11 days we wouldn't get a stable reading because the medium and long ester haven't kicked in. As time passes we should see stability or lack of.

In a nutshell.... the shorter esters are designed to stabilize the drop in blood levels of the medium and long esters based on their half lives.

SEMPER FI