sustanon dose

I can't believe I'm actually going to use shit I learned in a basic Pharm class I took in college 20 years ago!

Never actually used Sust 250 but I remember looking into it years ago because it is one of the few AAS that you can  still easily get pharma grade of.  

Everyone's thought are about right, the ester mix is an effort to bring up levels and keep them stable quickly for trt type dosing. It's hard to think about without writing it all down, but what you have to do is not think about half life's in number of days but think about blood concentration/day instead. Half life doesn't mean a drug isn't already working, it just means the body can only use it at a given pace. You also need to remember that it's all testosterone, the esters don't matter when compared to the active chemical. Think of it like time released aspirin. You don't give a shit about the fact that it had been buffered to slowly dose 300mg over 5 hours do you? Using this logic all that matters is blood concentration vs. time, not the fixed number of days it takes for half the drug to leave or be consumed by the body.

Once you work all of the concentration/day out,  you will then have everything worked out to is lowest common denominator. Now you can graph out each ester, overlap them and then be able to see where the balance point is. Because of the long life of the decanate ester, you would want to go out at least 30 days on one given dose.

After that is complete  you can then start working out a dosing schedule using the graph by spiking the chart at various points (additional injections) and seeing how they effect the numbers as a whole. My guess is it never really truly balances and you just wasted and hour out of your life realising your should just use Test C.

PS - I might give graphing it all out a try though. I'm a geek like that, enjoy a challenge and helping out my fellow Meatheads.

BTW - I don't mean to make this post sound like a lecture, it's just that this is really hard to outline in writing. Plus I just wrote this post on my phone...

blastthru23

I followed your lecture pretty well,  Half life is one thing, blood concentration is another. Ive seen a graph somewhere where before relating to sus, and came to the conclusion that I may as well run enanthate or prop. For the same reason, more or less, I wont run blends. I like to be able to easy tailor my dosages as I see fit for me.

Would love to your graph nevertheless. I think folks would benefit from a visual representation :)

SemperFi

Outfuckingstanding! I drew your precise explanation out on a piece of paper and came out with a picture of the US Virgin Island Chain. I am in heaven.

SEMPER FI

Thanks Blast. Normally I shy away from blends for the same reason: control. 

I have to say i am a bit of a hypocrite though. I did just get a Test/NPP blend to use on my next cycle. As I was planning the cycle I came across this particular mix and it basically had exactly what I was looking for in the ratio I was planning. Figured I'd give this mix a shot and see how it goes.

Damnit! It didn't work!

My plan was if one of you Meatheads tried to graph and figure it all out you'd end up with a dick pic!

Dolf

Not a lecture at all, but rather some great info!

Can you post a link on how to graph this?

Dolf

I'm not a fan of blends either, but if it means injecting 1ml or 1.5ml ed vs 3 to 5ml ed I'll use the blend. We have limited pinning spots with limited amounts of oil those spots can hold.

There's two blends from that source that were ideas of mine and creations from him. Most blends are not dosed right for the amounts most of us use, so why not brew them with the right mixture.

I am actually going to try and figure this all out this weekend and, if I can, I will show my work for review. I'm sure there is a way to post files on these forums.

Dolf

They're is a new site being built offline that will be up and running in a month or two. Please save it to a file on your computer because it has caused this site to be full of bugs as of late.

strong

I never used a blend before. Most guys brew them with EO which is a no go for me.  I know the source you speak of. He doesn't use EO at all. How's the pinning on his Blends???

I hear ya brother! No one wants to be a pin cushion!

I am anxious to try this mix from our said source. If for no other reason but to take advantage of the positive joint properties you get from nandrolones! Sometimes I genuinely feel like I should squeak like an old hinge when I move.

BobbyO190

I have done two cycles with Sust.

First with Sus 250 and second with Sus 350. 

As stated above it's designers goal with to enable the user to do fewer pins. But the esters are staged to the point that if you do just one a month (the original designers goal) or just twice a month as its completed goal...then you are on more of a mountain ride vs an elevated highway (up then down, never level). The best fix for me was to pin twice a week and to run 750mg a week.

Its a great product and I will not run it down, it served me very well!  That said after more research I will probably never run Sus again.

Test C or even Test E are providing the same product simpler and on a more level delivery. Keep in mind as stated above 'its all Testosterone' there is no other drug in there - just Test.

Hope that helped.

Dolf

I've used sust in the past, but do not see it in my future. I preferred pinning sust 3 times per week m/w/f to maintain more stable blood levels with the shorter esters in it.

StrawPantsDude

Instead of taking sus250 what would yall suggest? Enanthate/Cypionate? I took sus in 2009 and had the best time of my life. gained 20 lbs the first month and another 10 the second. I stopped and it's been 9 years since.

Dolf

If you used sust, you liked it, and it was a successful cycle then by all means go for it. My only suggestion is make sure you pin it 3 times per week (m/w/f) to reap better benefits from the shorter esters.