Sustenon and anavar cycle

Pacman32746

I'm currently doing sustenon 250 every 5th day and 20mg anavar split 10mg in morning and 10 in the evening. I feel good on this but it seems like near the day of my next injection im feeling down/low. Should I up my dose of sust more to 300 to 350 every 5 days. Also need some general advice on how to go about getting bloodwork done to monitor my body. Thanks for any help.

Welderman

That anavar dosage is low even for beginners. 30-50 is beginners daily dose. If it's giving you what you want it's fine but if you want better results then try 20mg twice a day

suppsforlife

Hey there
I feel good on this but it seems like near the day of my next injection im feeling down/low. Should I up my dose of sust more to 300 to 350 every 5 days.
you could either up the dosage, but that's going to increase the likelihood of side effects, either to use it every 3 days instead.
That anavar dosage is low even for beginners. 30-50 is beginners daily dose. If it's giving you what you want it's fine but if you want better results then try 20mg twice a day
50 mg actually can be too much for a beginner. is different from a person to person. as long as you're doing well on 20 mg a day - you can stay within this range. but yeah, you may up to 20 mg twice a day for better results.

HGH.to

I'm currently doing sustenon 250 every 5th day and 20mg anavar split 10mg in morning and 10 in the evening.
sounds good, but doing Sustanon 2 days of the week, same days is a better choice.
Anavar split is good - are you getting enough of it?

Also need some general advice on how to go about getting bloodwork done to monitor my body.
either appointment with doctor or private lab, but doctor would notice your test levels are over the roof!

Pacman32746

sounds good, but doing Sustanon 2 days of the week, same days is a better choice.
Anavar split is good - are you getting enough of it?

either appointment with doctor or private lab, but doctor would notice your test levels are over the roof!
Any suggestions on private labs?

Pacman32746

This is actually my 3rd cycle. I used test e and dbol all previous cycles. Ranging from 300-500mg a week. I felt like it was overkill for my body. I will try the Monday/Thursday split. I may need to up the anavar. At first i was feeling it but now i barely do or cant tell much.

suppsforlife

Any suggestions on private labs?
depends on where you live
This is actually my 3rd cycle. I used test e and dbol all previous cycles. Ranging from 300-500mg a week. I felt like it was overkill for my body. I will try the Monday/Thursday split. I may need to up the anavar. At first i was feeling it but now i barely do or cant tell much.
yea, the Mon/Thu split is likely to solve your issue. and in case you barely feel Anavar, increasing dosage is a great idea!