Switching from EQ to Primo

CaptainPlanet

I am going to switch from EQ to Primo, after doing a cruise very soon. I was curious what an effective dose is for Primo. I was told 900mg should be taken, but would going over that be ok? like closer to 1500mg?

seymour

I am going to switch from EQ to Primo, after doing a cruise very soon. I was curious what an effective dose is for Primo. I was told 900mg should be taken, but would going over that be ok? like closer to 1500mg?
Hey Cap

I think that 900mg is quite a lot. Especially if you haven't used Primo before.

Regardless, 900 is a lot...gram and a half is a hell of a lot.

The only way I can see using those doses is if you're stepping on stage and fame/money is on the line OR the gear you have is very under dosed and using that 900mg is like the equivalent of using 500mg or 600mg of some true Pharma.

PedritoHID

How was EQ? I'm thinking of trying it out for 3 cycle when cutting, side effects? Dose that you took? Things you would do differently?

CaptainPlanet

Well, if you suffer from anxiety, it might make it more pronounced. I noticed it oddly enough when I tried to relax and go to bed. I think Ashwaganda might help with it. I just learned to deal with it. It didn't do much in terms of strength, but it does add some maturity/shape and size to your muscle and provides a good endurance boost. Make sure to get bloodwork done on it to check hematocrit levels... if you notice your appetite being suppressed after a while, it's also an indication of your hematocrit levels being higher than normal. You can do cardio or donate blood to lower it.

I dosed it at 0.5cc daily, so that's 125mg daily. So that's 875mg weekly. I am running it along Test, and NPP.

CaptainPlanet

I forgot to add. It takes time for it to kick in, and also for you to notice changes. Should be taken as a 20 week cycle. I am blasting/crusing so that's not something I typically remember to tell others.

CaptainPlanet

What's wrong with switching, after I do a cruise?

I mean, I'll be doing 500mg Test only for 2 months, then go on to Primo/Test. :D

HGH.to

Cap, you preparing for a competition? you seem to run really high doses of gear. 1500 mg of Primo, 900 mg of EQ - those are professional bodybuilders doses with a lot of experience

seymour

Yo Cap - is your cruise dose 500mg Test? Noticed you mentioned only 500mg Test for 2 months.

PedritoHID

Well, if you suffer from anxiety, it might make it more pronounced. I noticed it oddly enough when I tried to relax and go to bed. I think Ashwaganda might help with it. I just learned to deal with it. It didn't do much in terms of strength, but it does add some maturity/shape and size to your muscle and provides a good endurance boost. Make sure to get bloodwork done on it to check hematocrit levels... if you notice your appetite being suppressed after a while, it's also an indication of your hematocrit levels being higher than normal. You can do cardio or donate blood to lower it.

I dosed it at 0.5cc daily, so that's 125mg daily. So that's 875mg weekly. I am running it along Test, and NPP.
LOL that's for big boys man!! I was thinking more in the neighborhood of 300 Eq and 600 Test E, you know conservative 🤣

CaptainPlanet

Yo Cap - is your cruise dose 500mg Test? Noticed you mentioned only 500mg Test for 2 months.
Yes, cruise is going to be 500mg Test, with an AI like Aromasin :)

Honestly, I don't want to do a cruise, but I don't think there's any other way to reset the receptors and whatnot.

seymour

Yes, cruise is going to be 500mg Test, with an AI like Aromasin :)

Honestly, I don't want to do a cruise, but I don't think there's any other way to reset the receptors and whatnot.
I don't think any of us WANT to cruise :D I'd rather blast hard all year LOL.

But...you're correct in saying that a cruise is the only way to reset and refresh the receptors. Which is VERY necessary.

However, my man...500mg Test is NOT a cruise. You're ON at that point man.

bobby ricky

I don't think any of us WANT to cruise :D I'd rather blast hard all year LOL.

But...you're correct in saying that a cruise is the only way to reset and refresh the receptors. Which is VERY necessary.

However, my man...500mg Test is NOT a cruise. You're ON at that point man.
500 mgs per week is not A cruise? Is it A bridge?
I’m hear it for this one for sure. My last cruise was 4 weeks 400 test and around 150 deca. Didn’t loose anything. My cruise before that was 200 mg test only for 8 weeks and lost muscle.
I know I’ll catch shit for this but it works great for me . I personally can’t hold what I have at 200 week on A cruise.

seymour

Bobby!!!

Yo man - I'm not hating on Cap or you my man. I'm just saying that 500mg Test is generally not considered a cruise dosage. If you ask any long term and experienced person in the game of gear they will tell you the same.

I'm NOT saying you're wrong doing that. To each their own. Everyone is different. Different goals and different body chemistry.

Just in general that 500mg weekly Test is more of being on cycle in a lot of eyes.

I ain't giving you shit at all dude.

I've seen a lot of info recently on people using a slight dose of Deca during their weekly TRT for joints. I've seen 100mg-200mg and I recently watch a video with Dr. Rand where he suggests 100mg per week. Again, everyone is different and if you include Deca in TRT you're going to need to monitor blood pressure, hematocrit, liver, HDL LDL and e2 just like you would be anyways. So no worries there.

I personally don't include Deca in my TRT. Maybe at some later date I will. At this point I don't though.

When you're talking about losing at 200mg on your TRT I think that most people would tell you that you ARE going to lose when you come off cycle. Especially if you're runing a cycle of Test, Dbol, Deca, or Tren or some shit.

How much you lose is going to be dependant on your genetics, diet, training, rest and all that mumbo jumbo. But, you will lose. Being on cycle just aint the same as TRT. However, being on TRT it will be easier for you to maintain and keep that strength and muscle than it would be for someone not on TRT so that is an added benefit you and I both get to enjoy.

Last edited:

bobby ricky

I know you’re not hating brother and I hope I didn’t come off defensive 😆. My dream is for some 20’s. And at my age going backwards is not helping me in my quest for 20’s. I’ll take some off the back end for 20’s.

seymour

I know you’re not hating brother and I hope I didn’t come off defensive 😆. My dream is for some 20’s. And at my age going backwards is not helping me in my quest for 20’s. I’ll take some off the back end for 20’s.
Nah, you didn't come off defensive at all. Just wanted to make sure you knew that. Everyone around here is great.

I don't know how old you are my man; but, I'm about to be 35. Every birthday after 21 has just been another day LOL.

seymour

Bobby 51 aint even old my man. Age is honestly just a number. I truly believe it's how you feel and how you take care of yourself.

I was in great shape when I was young, high school, college, and REAL GOOD shape in the military. Always took care of myself and lifted and what not. I was natty at that time.

After I got out of the military I was real fucked up. Pretty fucked up for awhile. Totally let myself go. Luckily I had a wife who supported me and was there for me. She really did save me.

Anyways, idea behind all that bullshit is that I legit feel better right now at 35 than I did in the past 10 years. All because I got back into the habits I had my whole life and doing the right thing.

Brooooo - looking at your avatar pic you got some GUNS for 51 my man. Better have a concealed carry for them boys! (y)🤣