Swollen knee

bchil0114

Just had a question. I am new here. I recently just started a deca and test cycle. Injected in my thigh, first night it was fine. Next day leg was stiff and hard to walk. The next day it got a little easier to walk, but knee started to sell up. The day after I’m sittin here with a swollen knee and knot right above the knee. Has anyone ever experienced this? And maybe know what the cause could be? It’s not really painful kinda sensitive when I bend my knee just kinda wondering what could be the problem. I used clean needles and gear. Wiped the area with alcohol also before.

BiggyBill

Hello there bchil. I am going to try helping you whatever I can although not a real expert.
Indeed, you need to make sure that you used clean gear and to wipe the area with alcohol.
I can recommend you warming up the solutions a little bit before the injection as it also can help.

as in terms of swollen knee, I doubt there’s something you should be worried about. I personally didn’t had a swelling, but I did had redness and bruising. The swelling, bruising, redness and etc. is basically your body expressing the “displease” of being stuck by a sharp object.
Most commonly, such reactions are pretty mild and they are going away within 4-5 days. That’s why there’s no pain and that’s why there’s no need to be worried about. With time, your body might get used if you’re a beginner and you won’t get such reactions anymore.
Stop the administration and/ or consult a doctor in case the swelling gets worse and/ or it doesn’t go away.

ebutcher

Just had a question. I am new here. I recently just started a deca and test cycle. Injected in my thigh, first night it was fine. Next day leg was stiff and hard to walk. The next day it got a little easier to walk, but knee started to sell up. The day after I’m sittin here with a swollen knee and knot right above the knee. Has anyone ever experienced this? And maybe know what the cause could be? It’s not really painful kinda sensitive when I bend my knee just kinda wondering what could be the problem. I used clean needles and gear. Wiped the area with alcohol also before.
This is crazy, and exactly what is happening to me right now. I am in no pain, but my right thigh is swollen a little, but my knee is puffy. The skin and muscle is tight around, but again, no pain and more discomfort.

ebutcher

Hello there bchil. I am going to try helping you whatever I can although not a real expert.
Indeed, you need to make sure that you used clean gear and to wipe the area with alcohol.
I can recommend you warming up the solutions a little bit before the injection as it also can help.

as in terms of swollen knee, I doubt there’s something you should be worried about. I personally didn’t had a swelling, but I did had redness and bruising. The swelling, bruising, redness and etc. is basically your body expressing the “displease” of being stuck by a sharp object.
Most commonly, such reactions are pretty mild and they are going away within 4-5 days. That’s why there’s no pain and that’s why there’s no need to be worried about. With time, your body might get used if you’re a beginner and you won’t get such reactions anymore.
Stop the administration and/ or consult a doctor in case the swelling gets worse and/ or it doesn’t go away.

This is crazy, and exactly what is happening to me right now. I am in no pain, but my right thigh is swollen a little, but my knee is puffy. The skin and muscle is tight around, but again, no pain and more discomfort.
Has anyone else experienced this?

I used sterile syringe, alcohol sanitized the quad injection site, but I will say i did not sanitize the tip of the multi-dose vial... I only ever used single use syringes anyways, for what it is worth. I understand perhaps some contamination maybe could have occurred.

I would like to say the gear is good. There is no sediment, pharma grade ( it states), but again i am not sure how to be sure. The company label is Stada; and the product is Muscle Cuts Blend 300. Per ml it contains 100mg Masteron, 100mg Tren, and 100mg Test.

Last week, my shoulder swelled up too. Followed by some hives for a day. I couldn't work out because it swelled up and I couldn't lift my arm up. Then, it just went away.
Now my quad is doing the same thing; no hives.

Is it my body simply rejecting the steroids and "fighting back", of which I just need to push through until some sort of tolerance is achieved?

bobby ricky

How long was the needle? How many ml did you put in that shot ? Is this your very first injection?
Where on your thigh did you inject?

ebutcher

How long was the needle? How many ml did you put in that shot ? Is this your very first injection?
Where on your thigh did you inject?
Needle is 1.00 inch long, exact.

I put 1 mL in the injection.

No, not the first injection. It will be the 5th injection total.
First, left shoulder,
second, right shoulder,
third, left quad,
4th, left shoulder - then got the swelling and hives listed above
5th, right quad - now is swollen as described.

I injected about half way down into the more outer section of my quad.

bobby ricky

I had A bad quad injection one time and it scared the hell out of me. I performed it like I have hundreds of times and I don’t know what happened. Quad was hot and swollen and had to take ibuprofen to keep the swelling down. Could hardly walk without the ibuprofen.

ebutcher

I had A bad quad injection one time and it scared the hell out of me. I performed it like I have hundreds of times and I don’t know what happened. Quad was hot and swollen and had to take ibuprofen to keep the swelling down. Could hardly walk without the ibuprofen.
This is exactly it, minus it hot. I am more uncomfortable, and need to be realistic. It is swollen, and my knee looks puffy. I am taking an nsaid to help with the swelling. I can't do this in the quad again. It cripples my workouts... Can't do a leg day at all due to this swelling and can't get a full range of motion.

I will try the "ventrogluteal injections" you recommend. I have not experienced a world where you can do squats the day after even. Thats awesome... This quad injection has really sucked, and the last quad injections on my left did not get swollen but it was very tender. Couldn't squat at all for sure.