syrigne and needles

liljohn

Hello all thinking on switing to deltas and thighs for my shots any adv on size needles would love any help

unclem

for drawing i read that guys are using 18g , now do u have to use a different 18g everytime you draw or can u use 18g multiple times to draw???????????

for drawing i read that guys are using 18g , now do u have to use a different 18g everytime you draw or can u use 18g multiple times to draw???????????
I do use an 18 to draw and I do it for the week and preload my pins so I will use 1 18 and 3 25 every week if that helps

HGH.to

lol, it's strange you're asking this, you said you had lots of experience. of course you can go multiple times to draw, but its more likely to get an infection

lol, it's strange you're asking this, you said you had lots of experience. of course you can go multiple times to draw, but its more likely to get an infection
This is 100 percent. I do draw multiple times with an 18 but I also do it 3 times for the week to preload then trash it and repeat but yea that does increase the risk of non sterile conditions I would imagine.

NyangoStar

Hello all thinking on switing to deltas and thighs for my shots any adv on size needles would love any help
I always use a 29g 1/2" syringe. I've tried 28g and 23g, but I don't like how much damage they do to the skin and muscle. I've tried all kinds of injection sites, but deltoids and glutes have always been best. Find what works for you. Some people respond better to thighs. I don't like the legs at all.