syringe gauge

I have always used a 18G blunt for drawing and currently using BD 25G thin-wall for injection. Best pin I've ever used - thickness of a 25G, flow rate of a 23G. 1" too. I find it to be the best general length to use although in my younger days I used to use 5/8" when very lean.

BobbyO190

That's not too long. I am just a paranoid jerk who fears going to deep on pectoral so I use short and it works well on shoulder as well.

I use 1.5 for butt and thigh but honestly I think it's too long, just hate to throw them away. too much hassle buying them in the first place so stick with the 1" and your good.

kingswe3are

currently using a 22x1.5. Use that length because anything shorter the product seems to ooze Out once pin is pulled. Tried messaging real first then letting pin set for a bit, but still seeped out. If 1.5  is used  see no sign of seeping 

strong

I've used it too Bobby with no problem. I do find for me to drive the 25 Ga. 1" in any location works for me... I don't pin the butt. Once in a while when im pinning a lot on cycle, I will use the slin pin.

BobbyO190

+2 each to shop and king for getting involved. I truly love it when the new guys get into the old post and not only learn something new but share their knowledge as well. Good work guys. Keep it up and thanks for jumping in and helping to keep MG great!