Syringe

AdrianXXXL

Hey everyone. I'm brand new to this. I'm wanting to begin an injectable winstrol cycle. What size and length of the syringe should I be using and can I do this daily?

bobby ricky

Are you taking testosterone as your base?
Injectable winstrol is very painful I hope you know. Please tell us you are using testosterone.

AdrianXXXL

Thanks fellas I use Testo blend 350 as my base. I was using oral Winstrol but I was hearing that it was really bad for your liver. Just trying to figure out what's the best way to go

HGH.to

Thanks fellas I use Testo blend 350 as my base. I was using oral Winstrol but I was hearing that it was really bad for your liver. Just trying to figure out what's the best way to go
injection winstrol is bad for your liver too. if you already use winny, after 4-6 weeks stop the use of winstrol (and any other oral) at all. including injection winny
can I do this daily?
injection winstrol is actually for daily injection use
I inject Testo blend 350 twice a month. Those test shots hurt for quite a while.
pain could be because of short test esters or/and because of high concentration of test (350 mg/ml)
moreover, I recommend switching to at least twice a WEEK! with test blend twice a month your test hormones are fluctuating a lot.

AdrianXXXL

injection winstrol is bad for your liver too. if you already use winny, after 4-6 weeks stop the use of winstrol (and any other oral) at all. including injection winny

injection winstrol is actually for daily injection use

pain could be because of short test esters or/and because of high concentration of test (350 mg/ml)
moreover, I recommend switching to at least twice a WEEK! with test blend twice a month your test hormones are fluctuating a lot.
If I need to do this twice a week then I most certainly would have to change the type of test that I'm using. It is a high grade. I remember once before using a much lower grade and I didn't have this type of pain. Thanks for the advice