syringes

siegmund

let me make a suggestion !!.make a intro ,if you already didn't get to know a few ppl and send out a pm!!! This isn't the way to ask on forum ,so feel free to send me a pm even ...as long as you made a intro

siegmund

you really should not blew at all ,I may get a little dab when pulling out.but.never no more than that ...

then agion I have pinned my ass,and pulled.out.and blood shoot.but.thats do to prolonged shots.i think. You pin there day after day and bruise.and then one time you get the gusher .

I'm sure most brothers here got a gusher ...its a pain in the balls fo clean up tho

Pankration

Not me, having to do loads and fuxng up my good towels cuz this squirter has PH problems. Last thing I need are smelly fingers, lips, and clothes. 

Pankration

We don't tell them that I'm going to cum in their mouths then punch her in her throat and she don't tell us she's Old Faithful and is going to give me pinkeye from cumming on my face. 

siegmund

ok pank,

I'm going to have to ask you to refrain from phrases like this ,we do have a woman member ,and I'm sure she doesn't need to hear this ..and any potential ladies ,lurking to join see this and we may loose a valuable member.

ty for understanding sieg

p.s. You do realize we are talking about a gusher ,when you pull the syringe out .right ??I would not disrespect our ladies with sexual talk

Pankration

Oh shoot, sorry about Sig. Yeah yeah right, sure. When the needle is withdrawn and you start spraying. I will keep classy. 

siegmund

thank you pank,

we must always keep in mind ,that our forums also show up on the inter et ,when a topic is gooled in ... Thank you for understanding the concern here ...sieg

Pumped

ive been using a 23g 1.5" for my quads until the other day when a new pack came through so ive been using the 23g 1" thats been fine same w a 25g 1" just note guys w the 1" you must go all the way in imo if your hitting glutes or quads. also if you have more cushion/fat don't go w 1" for quads or glutes your better off w 1.5"

siegmund

crazy ,

the only spot I may even consider using a.1.5 would be the ass ...there was.a.time I was running my  a tren and prop with a 5/8 on quads and never had a problem ..im not sure why i switched back to 1". .but I like 1" now as a universal

Pumped

crazy yes ;) but on the 1.5" I never pin more than 1.25" and figured that the 1" would suffice plus I like to get that b deep in there so I kno its in the belly