Test 300 or 500

Jds

Hi all , new here and was looking to see what one may think .
My age now 48 been on and off the training for many years now but been in the gym for over a 12 month.
My diet is clean but with the odd bad day , cal 2500 to just over a day fluid in take is mostly water tea no alcohol as it is the devils drink .
My weight is 15 and half stone at present body fats is around 20 present but I think this mostly my mid section as I all ways struggle with this Evan to get any movement with it .
Any way looking in to doing a test e cycle , doing a 10 week run on it and just pinning the once a week but to make the discussion on 300 or 500 what would be one’s view on this

suppsforlife

Any way looking in to doing a test e cycle , doing a 10 week run on it and just pinning the once a week but to make the discussion on 300 or 500 what would be one’s view on this
I highly recommend using Test E twice a week. So if you go for 300 mg then run 150 mg/150 mg. 500 = 250 mg/250 mg. For example on Monday and Thursday. This way you'll maintain stable T levels.
As for the exact dosage - 300 mg/week should be enough to offer great results. 500 mg/week is going to offer even more results, but more likely to offer nastier side effects too!

seymour

Hey JD,

Is this your first cycle?

I agree with Supps that if you use Test E or Test Cyp you should pin twice a week. If you are going with Test Prop you should be pinning ED or at the least EOD (I prefer ED). Split the total dosage you want weekly into 2 if you go with E or Cyp. Divide the dosage you want by 7 if you use Prop and would like to go ED.

If this is your first cycle then I would definitely suggest ONLY using the Test (no other compounds this time) starting with 300mg per week. This is a much better starting point for a first timer than 500mg. At this point you're going to see how your body is beginning to adjust and react to the introduction of exogenous test.

Experiencing this is key to understanding what you need to do and how you will handle cycles in the future if you decide to do any.

If you're handling the 300mg well after a few weeks try bumping it to 400mg. Monitor your body and how you feel. If you're still doing well then after another few weeks I would bump up to 500mg. I would NOT go above 500mg weekly for a first cycle.

Are you on TRT or are you going to be using a PCT after the cycle?

DEFINITELY do NOT start the cycle until you have everything you need AND MAY need on hand and ready to use. You don't want to get caught in a situation where you need something and don't have it or can't get it.

Two very big things are :

1. keep a detailed cycle log the entire time from start to finish (do this for every cycle)

2. get bloodwork, this is a must, it is the ONLY way to truly tell where you stand, the introduction of compounds is changing your hormonal balance that your body relies on, you MUST ensure that you are doing the neccessary things to keep the values in necessary ranges OR you WILL experience negative side effects
Thanks for this , really been thinking on the 300mg to start a cycle just get all what I need but will sort out pct ready to
Hey JD,

If you're going to do PCT make sure that you have EVERYTHING you need PRIOR TO beginning your cycle. Very important so that you don't run into an issue when the cycle is ending and be screwed.

Jds

Think I will go with the 300 for now and pin twice like mon and thurs and see how this goes
Got pct sorted for end of cycle and will sort out bloods in middle of next week so I will be hoping to jump on the test e on the following Monday
Not on any thing else at the moment just been back training natty for some time now thanks for info on this

seymour

Right on man. Good luck and major points to ya for making sure you do bloodwork.

Seems like a lot of guys don't and it is vital to monitoring your health.

Jds

Yer second that , I know of one or two fellas that have not done this and payed the price a few months down the line

HGH.to

Alway do the home work pays off in the long run
Definitely! Doing it smart pays in the long run, but unfortunately, lots of beginners want results and they want them NOW. So they jump on powerful roids and/or high dosages. Needless to say this "pays off in the long run too" but the other way around

Jds

Update , been already to for Monday but done my bottom of my back in so the wait will need to go on a few days as I was ready to start Monday coming but this is going to put me back a week now gutter

Jds

No had every thing ready to start on Monday coming and pulled the bottom of my back Sunday just gone , so a few days off training now for it to heal

seymour

Damn, hope you get better soon!

When I throw out my back it better be because I was clappin' cheeks, that's all I know.

Reactions: Jds