Test/Anavar cycle

I’ve been on TRT for 5 years, dosage has been between .75-1ml depending on test levels. Decided to add 50 mg of Anavar to my program for 8 weeks. Strength and fat loss have been great. As I close out my last 2 weeks of Anavar I was wondering what I could do to maintain my gains and what is recommended time off Anavar. Is this something that can be taken year round on and off?

My last lipid panel showed my cholesterol slightly above 200, hopefully this will go down off cycle.

Stats:
5’10”
195lbs
10%BF

HGH.to

what I could do to maintain my gains and what is recommended time off Anavar.
workout and diet correctly. you're going to keep them. off time = usually same time you've been on it or until the numbers balance out
s this something that can be taken year round on and off?
everything is meant to be used on and off. but using something year round is mostly in very low dosages and not for fitness purposes but rather for health needs.
My last lipid panel showed my cholesterol slightly above 200, hopefully this will go down off cycle.
it should

workout and diet correctly. you're going to keep them. off time = usually same time you've been on it or until the numbers balance out

everything is meant to be used on and off. but using something year round is mostly in very low dosages and not for fitness purposes but rather for health needs.

it should
Thank you for the info!

Serendipity2060

I’ve been on TRT for 5 years, dosage has been between .75-1ml depending on test levels. Decided to add 50 mg of Anavar to my program for 8 weeks. Strength and fat loss have been great. As I close out my last 2 weeks of Anavar I was wondering what I could do to maintain my gains and what is recommended time off Anavar. Is this something that can be taken year round on and off?

Stats:
5’10”
195lbs
10%BF