test Anavar Winny cycle

Jay206void

so I've run test n tren for 8 months on n off for my cutting needs but I had to get off the tren it was agitatating some underlying anger problems I have and I had to stop it.
I am gonna run test Anavar and Winstrol for cutting cycle now. From what I've read it's supposed to be a good cycle for cutting specifically, and obviously doesn't cause some of the angry outbursts that trenbolone is notorious for.
What do you guys think of this combination for cutting? I don't know these compounds except test but this combo is gonna be new for me so what do y'all think bout this?

HGH.to

I wouldn't use Anavar with Winstrol for 2 reasons:
first - you're new to both of them. What if you experience side effects? how would you know which one causes side effects?
second - they're both liver toxic. Using both would cause even more liver strain. it's better to go for only one of them at a time, unless you use both in lower doses (rather than just one in huge doses). As for which one to add - Anavar is milder with milder side effects but milder benefits. Winstrol is more powerful, that's why I generally recommend starting with Anavar to see how it goes.

HGH.to

it's mostly because of winstrol.
or you're feeling joint issues on Anavar (i've heard of it too, although I can't say it happens to me)