Test and Masteron

Ronaldo7

Hi guys, has anyone used Masteron? What’s peoples experiences?

I’m gonna run 500 test E and 250 Masteron E

HGH.to

@Gainz. will tell you that masteron is the best steroid out there. next to tren. but it really depends on what you're looking for.
Are you tring to bulk up? you will be disappointed. Do you carry more than 15% bf? you will likely be disappointed too. However, trying to get a hard appearance and you're below 13% bf ? you will likely love it.

Ronaldo7

I’m 26, 5.10ft 82kg sitting at 11% body fat. I’m looking for some lean gains for the next 4 months ready for when I go to Dubai for a month in November.

My only worry’s is hair loss, no one in my family is bald so hopefully I’m ok.

Gainz.

I absolutely love mast!
Yes it gives you that full dry look. It can really change your entire appearance. Drastically increase your muscle fibers and really fill you out.
But the part I love the most is how you feel!!!
It makes you feel how you think steroids will make you feel!
Libido through the roof, feel like the baddest mother fucker on the planet.
Mix tren and mast together... Fucking magic happens!
All gear has a risk of hair loss... But... I've been shaving my head for 15 years.
If you're asking me if it's worth the risk... Yes!
Try 300mg to start.

I just put one of my boys on 300mg test E and 300mg mast. He took the shot this mornng and already told me how great he feels lol. If i could i would run mast year round unfortunately after 6 weeks or so it starts flring up my prostate.

Gainz.

I just put one of my boys on 300mg test E and 300mg mast. He took the shot this mornng and already told me how great he feels lol. If i could i would run mast year round unfortunately after 6 weeks or so it starts flring up my prostate.

I micro dose mast.
On my cruise dose of 125mg of test e, I also run 50mg of mast e. Keeps my est low and gives me that little something extra

HGH.to

My gf really hates when I'm right...
I guess they're all the same :ROFLMAO:
he took Test E and Mast (I assume E) this morning and he feels great already? that's a placebo. no way Enanthate works so fast.

Ronaldo7

I absolutely love mast!
Yes it gives you that full dry look. It can really change your entire appearance. Drastically increase your muscle fibers and really fill you out.
But the part I love the most is how you feel!!!
It makes you feel how you think steroids will make you feel!
Libido through the roof, feel like the baddest mother fucker on the planet.
Mix tren and mast together... Fucking magic happens!
All gear has a risk of hair loss... But... I've been shaving my head for 15 years.
If you're asking me if it's worth the risk... Yes!
Try 300mg to start.
I start Test and Mast E tomorrow for 16 weeks. I’m currently eating slightly below Maitenence, do you recon I should up my calories at the start?

I micro dose mast.
On my cruise dose of 125mg of test e, I also run 50mg of mast e. Keeps my est low and gives me that little something extra
Oh nice! I’ve never heard of that but it makes a lot of sense. Maybe I’ll try it and run it year round. Thx bro!

he took Test E and Mast (I assume E) this morning and he feels great already? that's a placebo. no way Enanthate works so fast.
It was mast p. It was also his very first shot of any AAS. Im sure it’s mainly placebo but it honestly could have him feeling something

HGH.to

I start Test and Mast E tomorrow for 16 weeks. I’m currently eating slightly below Maitenence, do you recon I should up my calories at the start?
looking to gain? yes. looking for the definition? no
It was mast p. It was also his very first shot of any AAS. Im sure it’s mainly placebo but it honestly could have him feeling something
even with Mast P it's unlike yo feel is so fast.
Also, not a very good idea to start both Test and Mast as the very first shot of any AAS. Because if he develops side effects, he wouldn't know which one causes them. So lets just hope he'll deal with them great.

Yeah as a first cycle always start with Test at a low dose to assess sides. The main reason behind this is so you can learn how to deal with estrogen sides, and figure out where you stand from an AI perspective. That being said, Masteron along with all other DHT derivatives are my favorite anabolics

Gainz.

Yeah you ain't kidding...
Without sounding cocky... Coming from a incredibly cocky asshole... I am actually very smart (just lazy) I'm always researching and learning something new. I really do have a thirst for knowledge. (Really wish I had that in highschool) and my memory is... Fucking scary good.
So... I usually am right about things. I've been called a "fountain of useless information"
😂🤣😂🤣
And can remember events and timelines with scary detail and accuracy.
But... The greatest thing I've ever learned from being in a relationship... The ability to be wrong. Even if I know I'm right... I know the sky is blue and the clouds are white... If my girl says the sky is green with purple clouds... Well God damnit I'll fight anyone who says it's not.
Learning to let that go has been the greatest thing I've ever done.
I've also learned to admit when I'm wrong. It's rare but it does happen.

And yes... There's no way you are getting results from test e the next day!
I keep hearing from new members how they are getting instant results, or they think it's bunk because they don't feel different instantly...

Gainz.

Appreciate it!!

Ok... So...
This is what I do.
I'm always "bulking"
But I lean bulk. I'm always gaining muscle slowly.
I don't want to put fat on just to take it off later. And any time you "cut" you lose some muscle.
So... The smarter... But slower... And harder way to do it is to lean bulk.
Eat a few hundred calories above maintenance.
If maintenance is 2,600cal
Eat 3,000-3,200cal per day.
But you have to eat clean.
High protein 300g + per day. Low fats and low sugar. (Not no fat and no sugar, just low) you can eat carbs... Just don't go too crazy. At a certain point your body will turn carbs into fat.
Now... Here's the part that people seem to forget or just not know.
YOU CAN GAIN MUSCLE AND LOSE FAT AT THE SAME TIME!!!!
It just happens much more slowly.

So eat above maintenance, just don't go crazy. Just a few hundred cals above.
This way you can slowly gain muscle and lose fat.
And the last thing... I'm sure everyone else is sick of reading this by now... But if you are drinking soda, juice, Gatorade, Snapple energy drinks... Anything besides water and milk... STOP!!!
That shit is poison... Calorie filled poison.
You should be drinking a gallon of water per day.
Come anywhere near this diet during your cycle and you will love the results... I promise

Ronaldo7

Thank you, my Maitenence is around 2700 calories so I think I’m going to up my food to 2900 calories next week as I start my cycle tomorrow.

Macros have been 210p, 300c, 43f around 2600 calories for the last couple of months.

Appreciate your help, to be fair I only drink water and milk, may have a diet soda once in a blue moon.

Do you think running 16 weeks Masteron will be ok? At 250 a week?