test /deca cycle

CeasarIM

Im about to run a blast in a few weeks . Ive run it about 15 yrs ago and had great results. Not sure the exact dosage I ran.
Ive heard from a couple of guys to run test at a lower dosage then deca. Such as deca 600mg and test at like 400mg a week for 15-20 weeks depending on how I feel. What do you guys think.

HGH.to

it is actually a lower nandrolone dosage. the ratio is different from one person to another. A good rule of thumb: 3/4.
are you in TRT or planning to PCT?

CeasarIM

it is actually a lower nandrolone dosage. the ratio is different from one person to another. A good rule of thumb: 3/4.
are you in TRT or planning to PCT?
Im on TRT for the long haul. 200mg a week. HCG at 500 E3D . Thats the way I ran it a while back but then I would run the PCT with nolvadex and climid along with a heavy dose of HCG. my bloodwork would come up good after a few weeks of PCT .

Lee.the.Demi.Human

That has been my understanding as well . Just heard that from a couple of younger guys..lol But you know experience comes with age.
The reasoning is nandolone metabolites hang around a long time and can interfere while penile performance. This is less of a worry for younger guys.

Taking masteron as well pretty much guarantees your dick will work as expected while your dosed up.

zakco

yeah thats exactly what i felt with before . i will have to take your advice and get some mast . Thank you
This is solid advice. I'm currently running test-500/mast-500/deca-400/eq-500.....I always run mast with test as in my body it keeps estrogen in check and libido up. I've never ran Deca higher than test just because of horror stories about ED.

OhioStateFootball

I really like running a lower dose of test and a higher dose of deca. The last one I ran was 150 test a week and 300 deca. Very low dose but it worked well. I am looking to go higher next time around. Still playing around with doses. Maybe 200 test and 500 deca a week. Maybe 200 test and 600 deca per week.. IDK yet.

OhioStateFootball

Im about to run a blast in a few weeks . Ive run it about 15 yrs ago and had great results. Not sure the exact dosage I ran.
Ive heard from a couple of guys to run test at a lower dosage then deca. Such as deca 600mg and test at like 400mg a week for 15-20 weeks depending on how I feel. What do you guys think.
That looks like a great cycle to me. Just pay attention to your nips, if they get sore or itchy thats a warning sign. I would have a progesterone reducer on hand.

suppsforlife

I really like running a lower dose of test and a higher dose of deca. The last one I ran was 150 test a week and 300 deca. Very low dose but it worked well. I am looking to go higher next time around. Still playing around with doses. Maybe 200 test and 500 deca a week. Maybe 200 test and 600 deca per week.. IDK yet.
that's rare. usually, most people experience deca dick when deca dosage is higher than test

CeasarIM

Ok so here it goes . Im running 750 test cyp, 500 deca a week and 150 of NPP eod .Mast is on the way and will be replacing NPP once it gets here . Im planning a 20 week run. What do you gents think about that cycle

suppsforlife

Ok so here it goes . Im running 750 test cyp, 500 deca a week and 150 of NPP eod .Mast is on the way and will be replacing NPP once it gets here . Im planning a 20 week run. What do you gents think about that cycle
as long as you tolerate it well, it sounds fine

QuadGod

Be sure to have some PCT on hand.

CeasarIM

I'm on permanent TRT and have been for a while..But you are correct if it wasn't for that I would def. be ready for a long PCT. last time I ran deca and tren ace it tok me about 6 mos to completely recover.