test /deca cycle

CeasarIM

Test Tren and Nandrolone for 3 years? And you recovered your natural T levels?
Yes .Eventually my natural levels rebounded and after a year or so I cleaned up my lifestyle also . My natural test level was at 630 ,which is right in the middle or a little bit higher then normal. That was about 10 yrs ago . 6 mos ago I felt like shit ,my recovery from workouts was getting longer and longer . I was not gaining size but loosing it. Got my bloodwork done and it came back at 136 for my test level. So Im back on TRT and some lol. I feel great.

CeasarIM

you were very lucky to regain your natural test levels after all that steroid use. what was your age?
I was 40 at the time I started and finished at the age of actually 43 . It was a start of a new beginning . I spent over a year in jail on a mixture of charges which included drug abuse . Could not stay clean if my life depended on it . I evaded other charges because it could not be proven . I was found with a bunch of finaplix pellets being converted into you know what ..lol. But the detective that was in charge of my case went to prison because he was taking the evidence from other busts and eating it himself(pain meds) lol.Either way i spend 6 mos in confinement with serial murderers like Anthony Sowell and Castro before they were faced with the electric chair and the other one 445 yrs in prison. But I was huge when I got locked up and kinda ran my pod because of my age..

suppsforlife

But the detective that was in charge of my case went to prison because he was taking the evidence from other busts and eating it himself(pain meds) lol
I'm in shock. I never could've believed law enforcement could do such things (says no normal human being)
but on a serious note, glad you're doing better and free.

CeasarIM

Im loving this cycle . Deca definetly took care of the joint pain. Im amazed how my joints feel. As a result my strength skyrocketed .

CeasarIM

Deca is always a life savior for anyone dealing with joint pains
I ran it when I was younger (39) But was never dealing with joint pain. Fast forward 15 yrs my joints took a beating after 38 yrs in the sport.
Yeah its a life saver. Im going to run a low dose after this blast as part to the HRT.

MackCoach

Hey man it’s a lot of bro science out there
Example I’m running 400 mg test and 500 mg deca
Going great
I’m also on Anadrol and Masteron

Gotta factor everything in

Don’t be afraid of deca lol

Crazy Eddie

I really like running a lower dose of test and a higher dose of deca. The last one I ran was 150 test a week and 300 deca. Very low dose but it worked well. I am looking to go higher next time around. Still playing around with doses. Maybe 200 test and 500 deca a week. Maybe 200 test and 600 deca per week.. IDK yet.
I’m in the same boat. I keep the Deca higher than the test. I was getting way to greasy with 500mg of test and 400mg of deca. Some pimples on my face here and there, nothing really to worry about. Still didn’t want them though lol. Nipples got a little sensitive, Dropped the test to 250mg and the Deca at 400mg P/W. Seems to be the sweet spot for me. Less greasy. Way less pimples and no more sensitive nipples. And no more crazy night sweats.

Crazy Eddie

Ok so here it goes . Im running 750 test cyp, 500 deca a week and 150 of NPP eod .Mast is on the way and will be replacing NPP once it gets here . Im planning a 20 week run. What do you gents think about that cycle
Bro start with the NPP. But in week 3 loose it and go with the Deca. You’re stacking two of basically the same compounds on top of each other and that’s asking for sides. I’d imagine lots of water retention with that combo as well. Also the NPP doesn’t have the anti inflammatory properties that the Deca does. NPP is a shorter Esther than Deca. Taking Deca and NPP together is like taking Test E and test P together. It’s pointless and asking for sides.
The reason I say start with NPP and switch to Deca in week 3 is Deca takes about 2-4 weeks to build up in your body and you start noticing its effects. NPP is more rapid.
I’ve ran hella clean cycles and gained upwards of 35 lbs( I usually run cycles for 3-6 months.) on 350-500mg of test E and 400mg of deca per week. But everyone is different and what works for one person may not work for the other. I’m only speaking from my 15 years of knowledge and bro science. You have to have a real clean diet and no fried fatty bs foods either. Almost entirely protein calories and carbs to get gains in the 20+lbs(some water weight is to be expected) range. But it can be done. And personally I only like to stack two compounds in a cycle not 3-4. It’s just asking for more sides and yada yada. Take the least amount of each compound you can to achieve results. I’ve seen guys run 200-250 test and 150-250 deca per week and get great results. But your goin to plateau at a certain point.

HGH.to

I’m in the same boat. I keep the Deca higher than the test. I was getting way to greasy with 500mg of test and 400mg of deca. Some pimples on my face here and there, nothing really to worry about. Still didn’t want them though lol. Nipples got a little sensitive, Dropped the test to 250mg and the Deca at 400mg P/W. Seems to be the sweet spot for me. Less greasy. Way less pimples and no more sensitive nipples. And no more crazy night sweats.
this proves how different we all are. I've seen many saying that they are not responding well to higher Deca dosage, but it does seem to be the other way around too
Bro start with the NPP. But in week 3 loose it and go with the Deca. You’re stacking two of basically the same compounds on top of each other and that’s asking for sides. I’d imagine lots of water retention with that combo as well. Also the NPP doesn’t have the anti inflammatory properties that the Deca does. NPP is a shorter Esther than Deca. Taking Deca and NPP together is like taking Test E and test P together. It’s pointless and asking for sides.
The reason I say start with NPP and switch to Deca in week 3 is Deca takes about 2-4 weeks to build up in your body and you start noticing its effects. NPP is more rapid.
I’ve ran hella clean cycles and gained upwards of 35 lbs( I usually run cycles for 3-6 months.) on 350-500mg of test E and 400mg of deca per week. But everyone is different and what works for one person may not work for the other. I’m only speaking from my 15 years of knowledge and bro science. You have to have a real clean diet and no fried fatty bs foods either. Almost entirely protein calories and carbs to get gains in the 20+lbs(some water weight is to be expected) range. But it can be done. And personally I only like to stack two compounds in a cycle not 3-4. It’s just asking for more sides and yada yada. Take the least amount of each compound you can to achieve results. I’ve seen guys run 200-250 test and 150-250 deca per week and get great results. But your goin to plateau at a certain point.
100% correct!

CeasarIM

Yup you are correct , Ive dropped NPP this past week and now just running Deca and Test . I actually have had no sides at all since the begging of this blast . I usually do 20 week cycles so I have a while to go .Strength is gone way up . Weight is not moved much at all but Ive lost all my mid section fat (and I didn't have much) Got very vascular . People are making comments so I know its working..lol

HGH.to

when the weight doesn't move but you can visually see the fat disappearing - that's just a dream come true. It means that the weight of the fat is now in weight of lean muscle!