Test-e & Anavar

PeteZA

Starting a cycle on Monday for 12 weeks for the sole purpose of burning as much body fat as possible while retaining lean muscle mass. Which is going to consist of the following:

Week 1 - 2 : 60MG of Anavar daily.
Week 3 - 5 : 80MG of Anavar daily.
Week 6 - 12 : 100MG of Anavar daily.
Test-e : 2ML per week for 12 weeks.

I'm going to be taking kidney and liver support, while obviously being in a deficit.

Would anyone recommend if the above is abit overboard in terms of the Anavar increase? Or maybe extend the 60MG daily to additional weeks?

Would really appreciate your feedback.

bobby ricky

Starting a cycle on Monday for 12 weeks for the sole purpose of burning as much body fat as possible while retaining lean muscle mass. Which is going to consist of the following:

I'm going to be taking kidney and liver support, while obviously being in a deficit.

Would anyone recommend if the above is abit overboard in terms of the Anavar increase? Or maybe extend the 60MG daily to additional weeks?

Is this your first cycle?
How many mgs per ml is your test?
I’ve only ran 75 mgs anavar and found it to be plenty. The anavar increase really make any sense. If u have never done anavar than 60 mgs per day split into 2-3 doses if after 6 weeks you want to increase it you can.

PeteZA

Is this your first cycle?
How many mgs per ml is your test?
I’ve only ran 75 mgs anavar and found it to be plenty. The anavar increase really make any sense. If u have never done anavar than 60 mgs per day split into 2-3 doses if after 6 weeks you want to increase it you can.
Kind of. I've gone on cycles of Anavar alone by itself, and then test by itself.

The test is 250mg in the 10ml vial.
I'll run 60mg of Anavar and then see after 6 weeks.

suppsforlife

60 mg/day of Anavar is actually a pretty big dosage. 100 mg/day of Anavar is a huge dosage.
moreover, 12 weeks of Anavar (especially at such high dosages) is very likely to put way too much strain on your liver. 60 mg/day for 6-8 weeks would be enough.
moreover, 2 ml per week x 250 of test makes 500 mg/week of Test. That can be great for some for cutting/weight loss, but can be too much for others because of aromatization leading to water retention. For the sole purpose of fat loss, 300 mg/week theoretically should be enough. again, 500 mg/week can be good too, bit it depends. what's your age, weight/height? bf%?

PeteZA

60 mg/day of Anavar is actually a pretty big dosage. 100 mg/day of Anavar is a huge dosage.
moreover, 12 weeks of Anavar (especially at such high dosages) is very likely to put way too much strain on your liver. 60 mg/day for 6-8 weeks would be enough.
moreover, 2 ml per week x 250 of test makes 500 mg/week of Test. That can be great for some for cutting/weight loss, but can be too much for others because of aromatization leading to water retention. For the sole purpose of fat loss, 300 mg/week theoretically should be enough. again, 500 mg/week can be good too, bit it depends. what's your age, weight/height? bf%?
Should I then perhaps start at 40MG Anavar for the first couple of weeks and then jump up to 60MG Anavar thereafter?
If you're saying that 60MG is too much then I don't want to put such significant strain on the liver. Would it be okay to start on 40MG for the first 6 weeks and then go up to 60MG for the last 6? I will be taking liver and kidney support supplements.

My sole purpose using this stack is fat loss, and I will be on a calorie deficit diet throughout.

My weight is currently - 97KG / 211LB
My height is currently - 181CM / 6ft
My bf% is approximately - 25%

What else would you recommend

PeteZA

Okay, so as per recommendations - I'll change up up to the following:

40MG of Anavar daily from Week 1 - 6
60MG of Anavar daily from Week 6 - 12
Test-e - 2ml per week for 12 weeks (500mg per week)

Will use organ support throughout and ensure the diet is clean and training hard

PeteZA

So if I run 40MG of Anavar for 6 weeks, should I continue to run the 500mg per week of test-e during this same time, or should I continue it for longer (12 weeks)?

Also, if I run the Anavar for 6 weeks, would I need to PCT afterwards? And wouldn't that mess with the test if I continued it?

Prol4ps3

All my reading reg anavar suggest you should be taking it for no longer than 8 weeks.
I’d maybe just throw it in there for your last 8 weeks.

suppsforlife

Should I then perhaps start at 40MG Anavar for the first couple of weeks and then jump up to 60MG Anavar thereafter?
that would be safer, actually.
If you're saying that 60MG is too much then I don't want to put such significant strain on the liver. Would it be okay to start on 40MG for the first 6 weeks and then go up to 60MG for the last 6? I will be taking liver and kidney support supplements.
total 12 weeks cycle of anavar is going to put too much strain. better run 60 mg/day for 6 weeks only, rather than 40 mg/day for 6 weeks and then 60 mg/day for 6 more weeks. The safest way - 40 mg/day for 2 weeks then 60 mg/day (if you respond well) for 4-6 weeks more and that's it.
What else would you recommend
6-8 weeks with Anavar and 12 weeks with about 300 mg/week of Test is going to be great for fat loss with a proper diet!
So if I run 40MG of Anavar for 6 weeks, should I continue to run the 500mg per week of test-e during this same time, or should I continue it for longer (12 weeks)?
Test E for 12 weeks. Anavar for 6-8 weeks during those 12 weeks you use Test E.
Also, if I run the Anavar for 6 weeks, would I need to PCT afterwards? And wouldn't that mess with the test if I continued it?
you need PCT after you stop ALL steroids. This means that you start with Test E and Anavar, stop anavar after 6-8 weeks, continue with Test E alone until week 12 then stop the use of Test, wait about 2 weeks (so it would flush out of the body) and start PCT. Or could start with Test E alone for like 4-6 weeks and add Anavar the LAST 6-8 weeks of your cycle. Then you stop them both and still wait about 2 weeks to start PCT because Test E flushes out of system slowly.
All my reading reg anavar suggest you should be taking it for no longer than 8 weeks.
I’d maybe just throw it in there for your last 8 weeks.
exactly.
@PeteZA I strongly recommend reading more about Anavar, Test and PCT.

Gainz.

I'm really curious to see how this is going...
Dude was dead set on anavar for 12 weeks. even though 12 different times people said no more than 6 weeks.
He should be 4 weeks into this cycle.

Always so curious about these new members. Such little information but so eager to start. We always here how in just a few short days they are starting a cycle... then... radio silence.
I think a lot of them back out when they realize they can't just take any dose they want for as long as they want... without spending more money on Arimidex and liver support and then their pct. Have no problems spending $300 bucks on test and orals... but when they find out they have to spend another $200 to actually do it safely and keep their gainz when they're done.... they say "fuck this, steroids are expensive and way too much work" 🤣😂😂

Really... I thought it was cheating... I thought using gear was taking the easy way out. Steroids are a free magic muscle builder! At least that's how it works for me... every gym I go too theres some guy just handing out free vials of test and tren... then you meat you his gf in the bathroom and she gives you a free bj and 100 50mg anavar.
Then I basically eat cake, donuts and doritos while drinking coke and bud light all day. But as long as I take enough gear I put on 20lbs of muscle every single week like clockwork!
So happy I found gear... it's so much easier than working out every day and constantly watching what I eat. 🤫

HGH.to

I've had clients saying they used Anavar for 6 months (24 weeks) straight and never had bloodwork. I urged them to stop Anavar and get bloodwork. Never heard back from them....
gear can be awesome, but not as long as you do it irresponsibly.

Gainz.

I've had clients saying they used Anavar for 6 months (24 weeks) straight and never had bloodwork. I urged them to stop Anavar and get bloodwork. Never heard back from them....
gear can be awesome, but not as long as you do it irresponsibly.

Again... the difference between using and abusing.
Using gear to add to your workout program. Using gear to get that much bigger or that much stronger over time is a wonderful thing.
Abusing gear ... making it the backbone of your program... basically relying on gear to get bigger and stronger... will only cause problems. Usually sooner than later.

Imgame

Anavar for 12 weeks and increasing it 🤣🤣🤣
Good luck with this
4 to 6 week is all you want to take any oral for. Your kidding yourself if you think you can do this

HGH.to

Again... the difference between using and abusing.
Using gear to add to your workout program. Using gear to get that much bigger or that much stronger over time is a wonderful thing.
Abusing gear ... making it the backbone of your program... basically relying on gear to get bigger and stronger... will only cause problems. Usually sooner than later.
Anavar for 12 weeks and increasing it 🤣🤣🤣
Good luck with this
4 to 6 week is all you want to take any oral for. Your kidding yourself if you think you can do this
exactly. i've noticed many use orals thinking that nothing can happen. they are just "pills". Whereas injections is hell - you're injecting, it must be damaging your health a lot.

unclem

wat do u use for kidney support? as i need some, i hope under 10$????????